Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
A great workout, There's a spiritual benefit of working out. Pushing your body to the limits, when you reach down and go past your own self limitations, you learn alot about yourself and the human body, block out the pain and dig deep.

Every Rep counts. I did 7 working sets for the chest 4 sets each working set, that's 28 sets, it was heavy sets, going to failure, I was exhausted but it was well worth it, you become mentally, physically and spiritually stronger

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Any Vegan lifters around these parts, I'm thinking of doing an alkaline green diet for 30 days, to get rid of all mucus in the body and drop some fat

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Keep your head up breh. Getting the workout started may be the hardest part but getting those natural endorphins flowing may be the best relief.

Fully co-signed.

Powerlifting damn near single handledly helped me get out of 2013.

Def feel free to reach out if you just need an ear @semtex

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
didn't get to hit the gym yesterday cuz of fukkery at work interfering with my morning and evening. hit this 6am insanity class at the gym this morning to "make up" for that missed day. breh in the back was checking me out, i seent ya :youngsabo:

also got that good post plyo/hiit energy today :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Czr

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Been out of the gym (except for about once a week) and doing calithetics from home for 6 months because of crazy work schedule and I refuse to go after 4:30pm when there's a 1000 ppl standing around. Thankfully I got another night job so I go into the gym around 9am and been there 5 days straight this week :blessed:

Imma lil weaker than when I was before at the gym 6 months ago but Im finna be a better version of myself than I ever was before on this go round

Edit: Forgot to mention how hard but worth it it's been, I stopped smoking cigarettes on Sunday and haven't smoked weed for a month and I finally decided to cook up meals for myself on Sundays. No Alcohol except on Saturdays. Feel like I've turned a corner but I know it takes lots of discipline. Shout out to all my gym fam in here struggling with multiple things, if you believe you can achieve!

Last edited: