Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Just joined LA Fitness :wow:

I have no idea what i'm doing :wow:

Remember this is your journey, don't worry about anybody else in the gym, what they doing or how they look

What are you looking to accomplish, there's lots of in formation on the net for beginners

Maker sure your diet is down first, get you a good multi

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Remember this is your journey, don't worry about anybody else in the gym, what they doing or how they look

What are you looking to accomplish, there's lots of in formation on the net for beginners

Maker sure your diet is down first, get you a good multi
:salute: The diet part is the biggest thing I'll really have to research. I dont eat terribly, but I dont know if I have the discipline to really eat as clean as i need to.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:salute: The diet part is the biggest thing I'll really have to research. I dont eat terribly, but I dont know if I have the discipline to really eat as clean as i need to.

Easiest way to think about dieting is that it's like operating on a budget. Figure out how many calories you need to reach your goals, and then figure out the best combination of foods to have through the day to help you stay within budget. Personally I think people overcomplicate diet. Get your minimum amount of protein in, stay under your calories, everything else is irrelevant.

Also don't be afraid of cardio. It will let you eat more and help burn fat in stubborn places. In my opinion making a deficit with more food + cardio is much more effective than just with food.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Breakfast of 4 eggs omlete with spinach and Turkey sausage has been digested with 8 Mass Amino Acids

Drank my shake and took my supplements, heading to the gym

Back Day

Deadlifts

T Bar Rows

Underhand Barbell Rows

Hammer Strength Rows

Sitting Lat Pull Downs

Chin Up's

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Fasted Morning Cardio walk, I'm going to walk 2 miles. Took a shake so it can preserve the muscles and tap into the fat storage, and a fat burner

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Back, Quads, Hamstrings, Biceps, Triceps, Chest is sore, NO Pain and No Gain. Alot of people don't make gainz because they never push past the pain threshold, when you stress your body, your body have no choice but to grow.

I'm sore but it's gym time, blasting shoulders

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I learned a hard lesson in data management today

For my last cut I saved my diet data on a company computer. I quit that job, but they still had the computer. I swore I saved it to a thumb drive, but I can't find the thumb drive :mjcry: Finally got with someone at the old company, logged into the computer... file was gone :mjcry:

I remember what I did and the progress I made, but I'd love to have that data again. All I have is a screen shot of a chart. Point of the story is back all your shyt up brehs, you never know

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I learned a hard lesson in data management today

For my last cut I saved my diet data on a company computer. I quit that job, but they still had the computer. I swore I saved it to a thumb drive, but I can't find the thumb drive :mjcry: Finally got with someone at the old company, logged into the computer... file was gone :mjcry:

I remember what I did and the progress I made, but I'd love to have that data again. All I have is a screen shot of a chart. Point of the story is back all your shyt up brehs, you never know
google docs my ninja...to the cloud!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diet is key, i have always played soccer so i was never out of shape but used to eat like shyt and you can come across people who are skinny fat in the rec leagues. The futsal type played on basketball size courts test your fitness levels because there is no hiding unless you play in the back. Back fat is the worst because you never see it coming. Those fitting room mirrors have a way of making you look :flabbynsick: I would try on some clothes and momentarily look at my frame like:merchant: