Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Glad the flu forced a de-load last week.

I was run down pretty bad but hadn’t paid attention/noticed the signs because I just had my chin down grinding at it these last few months.

It’s a bad habit of mine, I have two gears. All the way on and off once I’m dialed in on a goal.

Trying to be better about that, that’s how injuries happen

Felt like a new man under that barbell today.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I fukking nailed my 6th and final snatch complex this morning w PR weight.

Power snatch + hang squat snatch + paused overhead squat @ 185

The pre workout and adrenaline flow got me fired up frfr

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm exhausted this week. Like to the point I could really lay here and go to sleep, but I need to head to work :sadcam:

Think I might need to splurge on cals today and go to sleep dumb early, my body is not feeling the increased load this week at all.
Sometimes less is more

I was just coming in to say my deload cycle is perfect. On 4 weeks off 1. For the past like 6 cycles including this current one I was *just* about ready to take a break by the 4th week. Back in the day I took no breaks and then would be forced to take one by injury :snoop: I also dialed my volume back and am focusing more on progression. Working much better. Some food for thought :ld:

@puppetmaster that's for you too. Deloads are the shyt. Even with a 4 month cut last year I'm up 60lb on my volume squats and deads. It's less about beating the shyt out of yourself and more about progress.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
giphy.gif

I fukking nailed my 6th and final snatch complex this morning w PR weight.

Power snatch + hang squat snatch + paused overhead squat @ 185

The pre workout and adrenaline flow got me fired up frfr
Especially on a Saturday

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm upping my intake of water to 2 Gallons A Day. I drink a Gallon of water by itself when I'm in the Gym working out.

And for all you people in here who's trying to lose weight, You should drink at least a Gallon a Day.

When you burn fat, the fat do 2 things it's burned by your body, but also when the fat melts in flows through your bloodstream, when your body ain't burning that Fat for fuel guess what that Fat is in your body and wherever the flow Take the Fat it goes to that area

That's why it's important to drink alot of water because when you drink lots of water the fat will be flushed out your system when you piss and sometimes when you shyt.

If you burning enough fat and drink water, you can see the fat when you piss in the toilet.

Just something y'all should know

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Water is needed for every single metabolic process, including protein synthesis. So if your training intensity is high, one of the simplest things you can do for your body is to drink more water.

It's so simple, yet so often ignored. Water. The stuff of life. About 70% of the earth is covered in it, the same as the amount found in your body. Water is needed for every single metabolic process, including proteinsynthesis. So if your training intensity is high, one of the simplest things you can do for your body is to drink more water.

spacer.gif
Protein Synthesis
The process by which nitrogen from amino acids is linearly arranged into structural proteins through the involvement of RNA and various enzymes.

Protein synthesis is muscle growth. The more efficient you can make this process the more efficiently you can build muscle.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

i2.gif
1. You Aren't Getting Enough
i2.gif

• Soda and coffees don't count. In fact, though they are liquid beverages, the caffeine in both can increase fluid loss through diuresis. When this happens, the body begins storing water (see #4). Conventional wisdom tells you 6-8 glasses of water is enough per day. Since you're training for an unconventional physique, you need more. Aim for at least a half gallon to a gallon per day, depending your level of conditioning.
i2.gif
2. Water Clears Out Toxins
i2.gif

• Water flushes out toxins and other metabolic waste products from the body. Water is especially important when following a "high protein" diet, as it helps remove excess nitrogen, urea (a toxic substance), and ketones. If you're eating big to gain weight, then you need even more water to help your kidneys do their work.

i2.gif
3. Water Helps Metabolize Fat
i2.gif

• Without enough water, the kidneys can't function properly. When this happens, some of the load is transferred to the liver. The liver metabolizes stored fat for energy. If the liver is doing some of the kidneys' work, it burns less fat. In addition, water can actually reduce feelings of hunger.
4. Water Reduces Fluid Retention
i2.gif

• Contrary to popular belief, drinking water can actually help you shed excess water weight. When water is in short supply, the body, thinking there's a shortage, begins hoarding it. This water is stored in extra cellular spaces. In other words, your skin starts looking soft and puffy.

5. Water Keeps You Regular
i2.gif

• Too little water, and your body steals it from organs such as the colon. When this happens, you experience constipation. Plus, water allows you to digest your meals efficiently. This is especially true when you're consuming over 4,000 calories a day
6. Water Helps Individuals Who Get Too Much Salt
i2.gif

• If water retention is a chronic problem, it may be because there's too much salt in the diet. The higher the sodium intake, the more the body tries to retain water (to dilute its concentration). Either reduce salt intake or drink more water.
7. Water Helps Your Supplements Work Better
i2.gif

• Supplements like creatine work in part because it pulls water in muscle cells, thereby creating an anabolic environment needed for growth. For this to work properly, you need plenty of water. Plus, if you're training hard, then you need a basic mega-vitamin. Many vitamins are water soluble, and water unlocks the power of those vitamins.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing some great cardio . There is a heavy bag at my gym which is rarely used because the room is used by women doing nothing but stretches. Used it for a bit and I think i will get some gloves.