Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man I ran 4 miles straight today...i haven't done that since 2010...adrenaline and runners high hit...glimpse of the gym workouts of yesteryear when I looked like a reigning heavyweight champ of the world..then did 2 more hrs of cardio after...im going to feel it later lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn, my wife just surprised me w a belated bday gift when I got home from work. In house 90 min deep tissue massage from this local woman (yoga teacher / masseuse) I’ve been hearing about from my friends. I tried making an appointment a few times but she’s always pretty booked up. That shyt was by far and away the best massage I’ve ever had. My body was jammed up badly. She unlocked shyt frfr
Forgot the part about the happy ending. :whistle:

Real talk though, I'm sure a massage every once and a while will help the keep the tension from your back at ease.....

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Hey Coli Gym any Ideas for vegetarian lunches?

Lent starts next week, and I’ll be forgoing all meat except for fish, seafood and eggs for the season. I’ll also cut out alcohol as well.

Last time I did this (about 4 years ago) it was much easier as I was in college and had a dining plan so all my food was prepped and ready. My college even had this amazing stir fry spot that I’d hit up for lunch. I ate so much tofu that semester :ld:

Now that I think about it, that was the most fit I’ve been in my adult life :jbhmm:

I digress. For lunch ideas I’ll do anything that doesn’t involve warming up fish. Fish smells when you heat it up for lunch and I don’t want to be that guy in the office that got the place booming of catfish and tilapia.

Thanks in advance.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Real talk though, I'm sure a massage every once and a while with help the keep the tension from your back at ease.....

Lmao, nah this woman was maybe 140lbs. But she had some powerful hands. She’d probably snap my dikk off.

Yeah this mornings workout felt much better than it probably would have without that massage. My back, shoulders, even my quads were way less tight, sore and knotted up than they would have been after Monday and Tuesday.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Lent starts next week, and I’ll be forgoing all meat except for fish, seafood and eggs for the season. I’ll also cut out alcohol as well.

Last time I did this (about 4 years ago) it was much easier as I was in college and had a dining plan so all my food was prepped and ready. My college even had this amazing stir fry spot that I’d hit up for lunch. I ate so much tofu that semester :ld:

Now that I think about it, that was the most fit I’ve been in my adult life :jbhmm:

I digress. For lunch ideas I’ll do anything that doesn’t involve warming up fish. Fish smells when you heat it up for lunch and I don’t want to be that guy in the office that got the place booming of catfish and tilapia.

Thanks in advance.
Smoked Salmon Salad

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn, my wife just surprised me w a belated bday gift when I got home from work. In house 90 min deep tissue massage from this local woman (yoga teacher / masseuse) I’ve been hearing about from my friends. I tried making an appointment a few times but she’s always pretty booked up. That shyt was by far and away the best massage I’ve ever had. My body was jammed up badly. She unlocked shyt frfr

Real talk though, I'm sure a massage every once and a while will help the keep the tension from your back at ease.....
Man I used to get massages every single week when I got my first IT contract. Walk out them bytches feeling like a GAWD :banderas:

Might see if I can find me one to keep on call now that I'm eating well again :jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Thanks in advance.
Baked falafel
Wild rice burgers
Black bean chili (made with soy grounds/crumbles if you're not anti soy - tastes just like regular chili)
Lentil salad
Thai red curry tofu or just veggies
Veggie pita sandwich with hummus and a little vingairette
Polenta topped with sautéed greens, mushrooms and ricotta or cashew ricotta

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
let's rewind on that grip conversation you guys were having earlier. i'm trying to go up in weight in my deads but am having a terrible time simply cuz my grip/the bar hurts my hands :sadcam: what products should i look into? i have one set of pretty well padded gloves and even those had me :sadbron:

oh yea, yall definitely need to get massages, not even just for the body benefit, but stress relief. we have weekly (15 minute) massages at work and i get a real massage every 4-6 weeks, a good masseuse :noah: