Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Do you guys use weighw lifting belts for anything? I was think about getting another one for squats and deadlifts, mine is getting too big for me.
I swear by my belt for squats

Mine is like this:

I have one for work and one for home. Feels good when I cut down and have to move the buckle in one notch :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Just starting taking Animal Cuts a few days ago. A good hunger suppressor thus far but when it's time to, its time to fukking eat. shyts crazy

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I think I’m currently the heaviest I’ve ever been :jbhmm: fluctuating between 217 and 220. I was never really a numbers guy when it came to my body. I always go more by appearance. I do think I’m gonna dial down the diet for a cut come March or so though. May as well enjoy drinking through the next month.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I swear by my belt for squats

Mine is like this:

I have one for work and one for home. Feels good when I cut down and have to move the buckle in one notch :ahh:

Thanks I'm probably going to go with that one.

I think I went too hard today at the gym. I'm feeling light headed as fukk. I probably need to eat more but I've been focusing on losing weight while getting stronger.

Edit: I ended up going with this

Last edited:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody in the gym squats while using a bench in the squat rack:hhh: while I don't, plus I go ATG.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Last week in Dallas training for work. When I get back I'm going HARD :banderas:

Harder than 2017, gonna find me a complex with a 24/7 gym too so I can get back to my early AM workouts like in 2014 :blessed:

Copping some battle ropes, and an exercise bike that actually WORKS :beli:

Boy gonna be cut like construction paper :banderas:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think I’m currently the heaviest I’ve ever been :jbhmm: fluctuating between 217 and 220. I was never really a numbers guy when it came to my body. I always go more by appearance. I do think I’m gonna dial down the diet for a cut come March or so though. May as well enjoy drinking through the next month.
I've been sober since summer.
:yeshrug: