Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Go from 11% body fat to 16% in 3 months brehs :francis:

Even moms saying I’m getting bigger. Time to go on a extreme cut

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys use weighw lifting belts for anything? I was think about getting another one for squats and deadlifts, mine is getting too big for me.

I was thinking about getting one of these
w-l-belt-back-support-neoprene-with-mesh-grey.jpg

Since I see people at the gym use that but I've on ever used leather belts. I have preexisting back pain so I need something.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
The actual snatch portion of the workout went great this morning. I’m really learning more about breaking down the mechanics on a granular level and definitely getting a lot better at self assessment. Today I was really focused on catching everything in a strong power first, really planting in that first stomp, and then riding the weight down to squat w control vs having the weight throw me down into squat because I can’t control the catch. I have to remember to punch through the fukking ceiling too. A lot of the time when I miss it’s because I’m not locking out my arms.

The snatch pulls on the other hand....

:francis:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
This is going to be a long post but goddamn sometimes going to the gym get's frustrating. And I know I shouldn't care about others but sometimes I just want to smack a buch fakkits and faggets.

The gymshark rage has officially reached belgium, has women looking like thots working out.

6uRhejc.jpg

This outfit is a lie, these white bytches thinking they have ass because of the high wasteband are living a lie. No bytch you don't have ass, just a long ass because the wasteband goes all the way over your navel.

Single parents do better, how you gonna go to the gym with your little kid sitting on the dirty floor watching you workout for 1 to 2 hours. That shy is freaking sad, there was this single mother that told her son not to move from that spot. Then you have other who don't give a shyt and let them do whatever :francis:

Old people, if you want to meet up with friends go out and get a drink. You have all the time in the world so just do some brunch shyt and stop hogging equipment because your telling your life story.

There is this fat old couple that has been coming to the gym for YEARS and they still look the same way. How do you go 5 days a week to the gym and still look fat as fukk :picard:

Females educate yourself !!!!!!! 99% of females at my gym have NO ASS, shyt is depressing then you see them always do the same thing.

> cardio
> squats

and they leave :gucci: are you freaking kidding me, you think by doing some light weight cardio and squats anything is going to grow:comeon:

I'm sorry but how are you bytches on your PHONE THE WHOLE GODDAMN TIME. I was doing 30 min incline walking and this bytch was calling the whole time I was doing cardio:gucci:

You have all these females on the treadmill/bike checking facebook, instagram not even breaking a sweat :dwillhuh:

To the nasty fukks out there, BRING A TOWEL :scust: it's a goddamn rule at our gym but you still have people leaving sweaty equipment because they refuse to use a towel :upsetfavre:

Also if you worked for 8 hours I don't care what you do and smell take a fukking shower before you go to the gym. Too many times after a person is done with his set the aftersmell is pure death :deadmanny:

Like having to sit on the toilet after another breh dropped hiroshima :damn:

The amount of flexing by young people is ridiculous :heh: FORM OVER WEIGHT :shaq2: it's always these groups of youngins that are pushing each other trying to see who get's the first injury :dahell:

We have ONE cable fly ONE.:damn: got nikkas doing their ENTIRE workout on cable flies :damn: :shaq2: When I have the morning shift for a week I already know I'm never gonna get my hands on those flies.:mjcry:

The amount of skinny or fat people trying to educate their friends on what/how to lift is straight up :mjlol:

and last one is for the females. It's okay if your fat, :yeshrug: we are all in there to better ourselfs no need to walk around with your sweater covering your ass. If your fat covering it up will only make it bigger :comeon:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Single parents do better, how you gonna go to the gym with your little kid sitting on the dirty floor watching you workout for 1 to 2 hours. That shy is freaking sad, there was this single mother that told her son not to move from that spot. Then you have other who don't give a shyt and let them do whatever :francis:

That says more about your gym than anything.

What gym would actually allow that shyt? Most gyms either have a day care and/or don't allow children under 13 in the weight room.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man deads were trash again today.:francis: might actually go with the mixed-grip next time.

EDIT: weight up at 208, not sure how I feel about this.:jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@peppe

Breh i feel you... Them IG fitness thots have really over saturated the fitness world..

It doesn't really bother me much cuz im up training at 5am with like minded people who are there to put in WORK!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn, one of the instructors at the 24 hr fitness I go to died. Waaaay back in 07/08 when I first hit the gym I used to take her kickboxing class, tried to this past year but she wasn't as good as she used to be. No clue she was sick, and she couldn't have been past her late 40's

I gotta start getting up and just going to the gym on sundays. I'm always up asometime between 7-8 but fukk around for a good two hours, of course hella people are there at 10/10:30. Treadmills all taken, weights not racked, benches occupied by texters and you five minute between set bros :begone: I literally spend half my time in the weight area tracking down the weights and grips I need :snoop:

I'd use straps before I ever used mixed grip again. :hhh:

Get uneven traps, brehs.
ehh, traps ain't truly engaged like that in dead point blank, let alone for your grip to have an affect on them/how they look, and especially not uppers. And if you think they are, then bare minimum just alternate your front and rear hands between sets

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Damn, one of the instructors at the 24 hr fitness I go to died. Waaaay back in 07/08 when I first hit the gym I used to take her kickboxing class, tried to this past year but she wasn't as good as she used to be. No clue she was sick, and she couldn't have been past her late 40's

I gotta start getting up and just going to the gym on sundays. I'm always up asometime between 7-8 but fukk around for a good two hours, of course hella people are there at 10/10:30. Treadmills all taken, weights not racked, benches occupied by texters and you five minute between set bros :begone: I literally spend half my time in the weight area tracking down the weights and grips I need :snoop:

ehh, traps ain't truly engaged like that in dead point blank, let alone for your grip to have an affect on them/how they look, and especially not uppers. And if you think they are, then bare minimum just alternate your front and rear hands between sets
That 10:30AM Sunday slot is the best at my gym. Plenty of women and all the dudes are doing nonsense routines. Setup and the dead Lift platform and so as you please.