Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Hard as fukk to get in the gym so far this week with this cold ass weather. Woke up at 5 and saw the temp was literally 1 degree, with like -10 wind chill. fukk that, I'll have to make it up later this week.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just came home and goddamn that was a trash work out :scust:

I was doing my cardio thinking, breh you should be ashamed :ufdup:

I just fukking hate working out after work, crowded ass gyms. Groups of people hogging 1 equipment for 30 min :pacspit:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kroger Carb Master milks:ohhh:

Lactose free, 0g fat, 3g carbs (7g for chocolate), 11g protein.

Might replace almond milk with these if they don't pull them or jack up the prices.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hit the gym this evening thinking I was gonna just grab a machine and do SS cardio for an hour :francis: fukking New Year resolutionists still all in the way. :snoop:

Saw they added this new 30 minute HIIT spin class so I signed up for that instead :leon: glad I did, shyt was a great workout and got 420 cals in 30 minutes - I usually get 500-580 in the regular 60 minute classes. Gonna make that a Tuesday routine, only 30 minutes, I can deal with that :ehh:

Are there any that's flavored?

I'm making a goal to reach a 30" waist and soda won't help :francis:
Flavored or flavored and sweet? I drink unsweetened flavors sparkling water as a way to switch things up. So far La Croix has been the GOAT brand - passionfruit, apricot, mango, strawberry pineapple, peach pear are my faves. Dansani has some good flavors too, white peach and strawberry guava go hard. Most times one of those two brands is on sale at target (and Safeway - or whatever your main chain grocery store is)

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hit the gym this evening thinking I was gonna just grab a machine and do SS cardio for an hour :francis: fukking New Year resolutionists still all in the way. :snoop:

Saw they added this new 30 minute HIIT spin class so I signed up for that instead :leon: glad I did, shyt was a great workout and got 420 cals in 30 minutes - I usually get 500-580 in the regular 60 minute classes. Gonna make that a Tuesday routine, only 30 minutes, I can deal with that :ehh:

Flavored or flavored and sweet? I drink unsweetened flavors sparkling water as a way to switch things up. So far La Croix has been the GOAT brand - passionfruit, apricot, mango, strawberry pineapple, peach pear are my faves. Dansani has some good flavors too, white peach and strawberry guava go hard. Most times one of those two brands is on sale at target (and Safeway - or whatever your main chain grocery store is)
LaCroix and that GD Papplemousse