Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
waify female cardio warriors annoy me to death. why do you think 115lb of zero muscle and no curves is attractive. they stay having them hard ass lip/smile lines in their face too...:begone:
Any brehs/brehettes that has to deal with a rotator cuff injury(well I think it is). It’s been hurting me for about 2 weeks but today I got hit with a sharp pain . Now I can barely lift anything without pain...

How long will it be hurt for?
@ocmfII

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Any brehs/brehettes that has to deal with a rotator cuff injury(well I think it is). It’s been hurting me for about 2 weeks but today I got hit with a sharp pain . Now I can barely lift anything without pain...

You gotta get an MRI. Impossible to diagnose damage without one.

Been through having both shoulders operated on. From my personal and friends / brothers ‘ experience- very rarely does a shoulder injury ever fully heal itself. You can try rehab but to fully repair it typically requires surgery.

But like I said- get an MRI.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm 255 now. Down 30 lbs since November.

Past 3 weeks I have limited processed meat :dame: & dairy to one meal a day Fri - Sun.

I need to work out though. Can't be skinny :flabbynsick: out here.

Look up the effects of Lectin & Prebiotics. I use this one
160914-P37252.JPG

Light years better than other probiotics. Wonder why I never see it in stores

What's it do?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm 255 now. Down 30 lbs since November.

Past 3 weeks I have limited processed meat :dame: & dairy to one meal a day Fri - Sun.

I need to work out though. Can't be skinny :flabbynsick: out here.

Look up the effects of Lectin & Prebiotics. I use this one
160914-P37252.JPG

Light years better than other probiotics. Wonder why I never see it in stores
:hhh:
Food will always be better than pills....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

you better not fukk around..go to the doctors

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You gotta get an MRI. Impossible to diagnose damage without one.

Been through having both shoulders operated on. From my personal and friends / brothers ‘ experience- very rarely does a shoulder injury ever fully heal itself. You can try rehab but to fully repair it typically requires surgery.

But like I said- get an MRI.

you better not fukk around..go to the doctors

Preciate the responses. But I can’t go to the doctor I’m doing overseas work and we can only go if it’s an emergency:snoop: too much logistics and shyt behind going. I doubt they classify this as one so the earliest I can go is in April

I went to sleep and woke up and I can lift it all normally but I doubt that I can lift something with some weight on it right now. I’m unable to do a pushup:mjcry: 2018 was suppose to be my year I’m about to lose all the gains :mjcry:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hit the gym this morning without eating anything and had probably the best workout in a long time. My energy was insane and I could still go on for hours I felt.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
new batch of Epehdrine came in the mail yesterday, had a breh

:wow:

Did back and chest, did 30 min of cardio and still felt like I could have kept going :blessed:

Also if I could go back in time I would slap the shyt outta myself for not having bought a back support belt :scust:

The support was :dwillhuh::mjcry:

I love my Epehdrine but the stim dikk I get from it is :gucci: my dikk is like well time to curl up and get super small :skip:

My girl was like :bryan:until I was going deep having her :damn: bytch forgot that stuff works for 4 hours I had 2 left :demonic: