Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
can still hit 245 on the bench despite not trying to in months
t71w8p.jpg

on the otherhand my legs weak af from not going heavy on em all so they don't grow :mjcry:
aints aint making it out of Minnesota. :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man i'm STILL feeling them battle ropes from yesterday, about to get me some off Amazon

Is there a real difference between the 1.5" and 2" versions?

Thinking about just getting these

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Had a small surgery on Thursday and supposed to take 7-10 days off from all exercise, didn't listen and went walking yesterday, that might have been a bad look :francis:

Thing is im still contemplating going for another walk tomorrow, I can't not do any form of exercise for that long :sadcam:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Had a small surgery on Thursday and supposed to take 7-10 days off from all exercise, didn't listen and went walking yesterday, that might have been a bad look :francis:

Thing is im still contemplating going for another walk tomorrow, I can't not do any form of exercise for that long :sadcam:
You'll be aight, just rest the world wont end.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

7-10 days isn’t worth it friend. If even walking aggravates it the you really need to follow orders

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I take about 7-10 days off every month for my deload. Working out is like music... the breaks are just as important as the notes :sas1:

Still not quite 100% with this baby sleep cycle... coming back from a deload tomorrow. Light upper day which should be fine but I think I'm gonna start using caffeine on my heavy leg day. Really looking forward to getting back in the groove and happy I was able to hold on during the last month. Once we get our nights back I'm gonna do my cut. Gonna ramble more in my log

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Upper Body day but when it’s cold I warm up with some squats just to get my body up and my CNS primed. Nothing crazy but a few sets of 3x5x205. Chick next to me in the other rack was giving me the :hhh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Lower back pain coming back :francis:

Ima need to just cough up the bread and get a new mattress. :francis:

Gonna need to up my cardio with my workouts. Spring is right around the corner and I need to get tight for these soccer intramural leagues. The Jamaicans, Nigerians, Ghanians and Cameroonians in my league will put your body to test week in week out :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Gonna need to up my cardio with my workouts. Spring is right around the corner and I need to get tight for these soccer intramural leagues. The Jamaicans, Nigerians, Ghanians and Cameroonians in my league will put your body to test week in week out :francis:

You can always get one off Craigslist

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i did that 2 years ago bro....i couldnt sleep on no regular mattress anymore..esp with the gym injuries i picked up...upgraded to a new bed with a memory foam mattress and it was all good :ohlawd: