Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
still on my savory oatmeal tip - oatmeal with salt & pepper, green onions, pepper jack. crumbled some homemade turkey sausage on it and an egg over medium and smothered it in some green tabasco :ohlawd: - 340 calories, half a grpaftuit 30 cals :eat:
Family :hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How much cardio yall do per week?

I just used my Norditrac for the first time and it kicked my ass in 10 minutes. This is a front wheel drive elliptical and the ones i use in the gym are rear wheel and I usually do 40 minutes no problem. Front wheel drive is kind of like using an elliptical and stair climber.

I got the Norditrac mainly so my girl doesnt have an excuse not to work out since I go to the gym by my job. I usually do 10 minutes of cardio to cool down after upper body workouts, and was going to use the Nordictrack on Saturdays or days there is bad weather.

I'm going to try and go up 1 minute every 2-3 weeks.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How much cardio yall do per week?

I just used my Norditrac for the first time and it kicked my ass in 10 minutes. This is a front wheel drive elliptical and the ones i use in the gym are rear wheel and I usually do 40 minutes no problem. Front wheel drive is kind of like using an elliptical and stair climber.

I got the Norditrac mainly so my girl doesnt have an excuse not to work out since I go to the gym by my job. I usually do 10 minutes of cardio to cool down after upper body workouts, and was going to use the Nordictrack on Saturdays or days there is bad weather.

I'm going to try and go up 1 minute every 2-3 weeks.
30 minutes after every workout 4-5 times a week

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
the hell is wrong with y'all! Try it, oatmeal doesn't have to be sweet - it's tastes great as a savory dish.

:begone:
Lets say I want some oatmeal with ground beef and egg. How would I cook it?

Microwave the oatmeal then just mix in the cooked ingredients?

Brown the beef then throw the oatmeal in the pan with some water and cook the egg seperately?

Explain

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lets say I want some oatmeal with ground beef and egg. How would I cook it?

Microwave the oatmeal then just mix in the cooked ingredients?

Brown the beef then throw the oatmeal in the pan with some water and cook the egg seperately?

Explain
Cook the ground beef the way you want

What I do with my oatmeal is cook it either with water or vegetarian chicken broth. I cook my oatmeal on the stove, :scust: @ the microwave. Then I chop some green onion up and stir it in once the oatmeal is done cooking but stil hot

Cook your egg in a different pan

In a bowl add oatmeal, sprinkle with cheese or salt & pepper or drizzle some olive oil on it, add your ground beef (yuck) and egg - delicious.

Mine kinda looks like this except crumbled turkey sausage instead of bacon

bacon-cheddar-savory-oatmeal.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's this dude who works at the front desk at my gym who looks like Draymond Green, and it angers me way more than it should.

Every time I come in the gym I'm like, ":rudy:. This Draymond Green lookin ass mother fukker :pacspit:," and I don't know why. I don't even hate Draymond.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Cook the ground beef the way you want

What I do with my oatmeal is cook it either with water or vegetarian chicken broth. I cook my oatmeal on the stove, :scust: @ the microwave. Then I chop some green onion up and stir it in once the oatmeal is done cooking but stil hot

Cook your egg in a different pan

In a bowl add oatmeal, sprinkle with cheese or salt & pepper or drizzle some olive oil on it, add your ground beef (yuck) and egg - delicious.

Mine kinda looks like this except crumbled turkey sausage instead of bacon

bacon-cheddar-savory-oatmeal.jpg

I've been hearing about savory oats :ohhh:.

I might just try this out.