Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
back in the gym after 2 weeks..today and tomorrow are workouts to get the body acclimated for the new workout plan starting monday...it felt great to have no nagging injuries..my body felt good being in there for 2 hours..no real struggle even though im almost 250 lbs..but thats alright..it will come back off soon enough..reupped on my supplement stash..its all good

semtex

:)
Daps
Breh :dead:

:mjcry: i eat a lot too
You need to eat stuff that is compact (won’t take up much room in the stomach) yet calorie dense. Nuts and seeds are the GOAT for this. Effortless calories. Packed with vitamins and minerals and healthy fats + protein.

Cop you some pumpkin seeds (make sure they’re not shelled), sunflower kernels, almonds, and Brazil nuts

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy. I wanna lose this last tiny bit of fat over my stomach but it’s like, at what cost? My diet is sustainable. I eat pretty much what I want for the most part. My face is slimmed down which is what I care about the most. I don’t want to say I’m content but I’m not entering a bodybuilding competition so there’s no point in stressing over it :ld:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got 2 in today :whew:

Fat dude was hogging the fukking butterfly press the whole hour I was in there during my first session :beli:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It’s crazy. I wanna lose this last tiny bit of fat over my stomach but it’s like, at what cost? My diet is sustainable. I eat pretty much what I want for the most part. My face is slimmed down which is what I care about the most. I don’t want to say I’m content but I’m not entering a bodybuilding competition so there’s no point in stressing over it :ld:
Its wintertime, eat

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh :dead:

:mjcry: i eat a lot too

How many calories overall (total daily)? If you don't know the answer to this, then I'm ninety percent sure you don't "eat a lot". :ufdup:

You need to eat stuff that is compact (won’t take up much room in the stomach) yet calorie dense. Nuts and seeds are the GOAT for this. Effortless calories. Packed with vitamins and minerals and healthy fats + protein.

Cop you some pumpkin seeds (make sure they’re not shelled), sunflower kernels, almonds, and Brazil nuts

I wish nuts though weren't so fukking expensive though.:to: