Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
back in the gym after 2 weeks..today and tomorrow are workouts to get the body acclimated for the new workout plan starting monday...it felt great to have no nagging injuries..my body felt good being in there for 2 hours..no real struggle even though im almost 250 lbs..but thats alright..it will come back off soon enough..reupped on my supplement stash..its all good
same...minus being 250 lol. but it's crazy how much a week off has helped my body. joints dont hurt, both mentally and physically focused - back to being able to push myself vs. giving it the 85% and calling it a day. gonna put my foot down with my trainer and take a real week off more often, my "rest weeks" with her are currently nothing of the sort.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s crazy. I wanna lose this last tiny bit of fat over my stomach but it’s like, at what cost? My diet is sustainable. I eat pretty much what I want for the most part. My face is slimmed down which is what I care about the most. I don’t want to say I’m content but I’m not entering a bodybuilding competition so there’s no point in stressing over it :ld:
get lipo...fixed!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’ve thought about it. :guilty: I’m gonna be honest. I think I’ve always had this shyt, even when I was a skinny youngsta. So I’m not entirely sure it’s something I can get rid of on my own :patrice:
yea, same with me, i just got areas of fat that won't go down enough for my liking even when the rest of me looks malnourished. it's just genetics :mad:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
My sisters ordered an exercise bike for me for Christmas but it's all fukked up. I'm not sure if it was handled poorly during its shipping process or if they sent me a used bike (which I suspect) but I'm upset.
We took pictures and been in contact with these a$$holes for over a week and they sent us one message talking about be calm they're handling it. I want a new bike plain and simple it came with a warranty and everything.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still on my savory oatmeal tip - oatmeal with salt & pepper, green onions, pepper jack. crumbled some homemade turkey sausage on it and an egg over medium and smothered it in some green tabasco :ohlawd: - 340 calories, half a grpaftuit 30 cals :eat:

Do you bake your oatmeal?