Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cook the ground beef the way you want

What I do with my oatmeal is cook it either with water or vegetarian chicken broth. I cook my oatmeal on the stove, :scust: @ the microwave. Then I chop some green onion up and stir it in once the oatmeal is done cooking but stil hot

Cook your egg in a different pan

In a bowl add oatmeal, sprinkle with cheese or salt & pepper or drizzle some olive oil on it, add your ground beef (yuck) and egg - delicious.

Mine kinda looks like this except crumbled turkey sausage instead of bacon

bacon-cheddar-savory-oatmeal.jpg

Might have to try this :ld:
but what the hell is vegetarian chicken broth? sounds like an oxymoron to me :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Eating my first batch of savory oatmeal

Ground chicken (seasoned with Mrs Dash)
Old fashioned Oatmeal (cooked in microeave)
Half ounce shredded parmesan
Fried egg runny yolk
Seasoned with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes

Looks like shyt and tastes great!

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Like everyone was doing back day today and decided to come with their s/o to the gym...I rarely go in the afternoon on the weekends and I'll be going back to early morning. Struggle couple using the shyt I was needing to use and some skinny cacs trying to one up me with my girl.:gucci:

Then this natural "body physique" chick who I've spoken to before coming up and trying to critique my coaching and my girl's form. :heh:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
I currently trying to lose a little belly fat while maintaining/gaining muscle and I need advice about my caloric intake and exercise.

I'm 5"8 and 150 lbs and today I'm planning to eat 1300 calories, 127gr carbs, 121gr protein, and 33gr fat. Later today I'm going to play Badminton and do a little workout afterward, my app estimate I'm going to burn around 400 calories. Is this ok or I'm not eating enough?

Also during my workout day I eat 1900 calories, 222gr carbs, 150gr protein, 46gr fat, and burn 500 calories on strength trainings, and non cardio workouts. Is it ok to add a little cardio in the morning or after workout?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, so i guess im starting to eat healthy this year. Im definitely getting tired of junk food. Didnt take ant snacks with me for lunch. Been drinking water lately, im also tired of soda. So even though im starting small, im sure if i keep it up, i can break those bad eating habits.

So, what do you guys recommend for beginners? Especially food wise?

Also, is it more effective to work out at home or the gym? Asking because i have 2 Jillian Michaels dvds...also, if more effective without the gym, what health/ workout apps do you guys reccomend?

Sorry if its a lpt of questions, but im serious of getting my body back as well as my confidence.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Okay, so i guess im starting to eat healthy this year. Im definitely getting tired of junk food. Didnt take ant snacks with me for lunch. Been drinking water lately, im also tired of soda. So even though im starting small, im sure if i keep it up, i can break those bad eating habits.

So, what do you guys recommend for beginners? Especially food wise?

Also, is it more effective to work out at home or the gym? Asking because i have 2 Jillian Michaels dvds...also, if more effective without the gym, what health/ workout apps do you guys reccomend?

Sorry if its a lpt of questions, but im serious of getting my body back as well as my confidence.
For working out: home or gym doesnt matter as long as your intensity is high enough. There is more variety at the gym, but home can work if you use exercise channels on youtube to work out alongside

For eating: your aporoach is correct. Just focusing on cutting out sugary drinks and cutting back on snacking, and eat smaller portions than you have in the past. Small steps to change your entire lifestyle. It is the key to long term success. Most people who "go on a diet" gain it all back eventually because they dont teach themselves how to change their bad habits and impulses