Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on goals but I’ll say Full body...However I’m a fan of Push/Pull/Legs.

Brehs. Which is better, full body training, or dedicating days to each body part and full body workout at the end of the week.
Also is it cool if i train chest everyday?
And is Whey protein enough for bulking?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Something like S23 would But the others no. Prohoromones and oral steroids for the most part will except for Anavar and proviron besides that when running harsh items you should be running a liver organ support.

I also assume the ones that dont impact your liver, probably are super mild/minimal gains?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily my favorites for gains/mass are LG4033, Rad140, And Ostarine And they are minimal on the liver however can shut down your natural testerone a bit...

People give SARMs a hard time but run it at extremely low doses if they increased the dosage they would see more noticeable gains...

Hard to compare 10mg a day of LGD4033 to DBOL...But the thing with the SARMs is the side effects are minimized like water retention related estrogen...

Now S23 is by far the strongest Sarm may as well be an oral steroid only run it with test.

I also assume the ones that dont impact your liver, probably are super mild/minimal gains?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not necessarily my favorites for gains/mass are LG4033, Rad140, And Ostarine And they are minimal on the liver however can shut down your natural testerone a bit...

People give SARMs a hard time but run it at extremely low doses if they increased the dosage they would see more noticeable gains...

Hard to compare 10mg a day of LGD4033 to DBOL...But the thing with the SARMs is the side effects are minimized like water retention related estrogen...

Now S23 is by far the strongest Sarm may as well be an oral steroid only run it with test.

whats the best before and after that you've seen online thats legit? When I do google searches I come across a lot of stuff the looks like click bate

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Personally I can use myself I’m however on TRT now...But I gained a nice amount of lean mass on each cycle I ran of MK2866/LGD4033 and the best for me personally was Rad-140...S4 leaned me out really well but it made me feel too dry and I have to run and stuff for work at times...

I only recommend people purchasing from Enhanced Athlete, Newroids, SARMs Pharm, Pure Rawz though...And the thing with all of these SARMs is they may not be out much longer I know the FDA is trying to get Ostarine (MK2866) for research purposes pulled because one of the major pharmas hold the patent and they want to release it behind the prescription wall...All of these SARMs just about have an actual medical use usually involving helping preserve lean body mass, increasing red blood cell count, increasing strength and recovery...

Another one that I didn’t mention because it’s not technically a SARM is cardarine and it’s the shyt...Helps increase both your cardio and muscular endurance and even helps you keep excess body fat off.

If I could do a comparison it would be something like

HGH- 12lbs of lean body mass on cycle
Steroids- 18lbs of mass gained with 10 being lean

Pro hormones- 10 pounds of lean with a lot of sides

Peptide’s- 7 pounds of lean body mass

SARMs- 9 pounds of lean body mass

But to me the BLUF is that I’ll always choose SARMs over PHs due to less sides...And over peptides because you have to inject them as well as HGH multiple times a day...With roids you can do weekly, every day, or every other day or multiple times a week depending on what you are using...And I’m not trying to inject more than once a week.

So SARMs are oral based with less sides which if you don’t want to deal with legality of roids/HGH are also legal for research purposes and generally cheaper than anything GNC and Bodybuilding.com pushes.

I’ll be honest I’m 205lbs and on cycle and can’t lose weight pound wise for shyt but my body fat lowers quickly especially when I lose the water bloat.

But they are worth a try for at least a cycle depending on what you are trying to do...You will either be a responder to it or a non-responder but you do have some pro body builders who are now competing running on test base with SARMs now. And somehow bytch ass Jokim Noah was using SARMs that’s what got him suspended.

whats the best before and after that you've seen online thats legit? When I do google searches I come across a lot of stuff the looks like click bate

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Personally I can use myself I’m however on TRT now...But I gained a nice amount of lean mass on each cycle I ran of MK2866/LGD4033 and the best for me personally was Rad-140...S4 leaned me out really well but it made me feel too dry and I have to run and stuff for work at times...

I only recommend people purchasing from Enhanced Athlete, Newroids, SARMs Pharm, Pure Rawz though...And the thing with all of these SARMs is they may not be out much longer I know the FDA is trying to get Ostarine (MK2866) for research purposes pulled because one of the major pharmas hold the patent and they want to release it behind the prescription wall...All of these SARMs just about have an actual medical use usually involving helping preserve lean body mass, increasing red blood cell count, increasing strength and recovery...

Another one that I didn’t mention because it’s not technically a SARM is cardarine and it’s the shyt...Helps increase both your cardio and muscular endurance and even helps you keep excess body fat off.

If I could do a comparison it would be something like

HGH- 12lbs of lean body mass on cycle
Steroids- 18lbs of mass gained with 10 being lean

Pro hormones- 10 pounds of lean with a lot of sides

Peptide’s- 7 pounds of lean body mass

SARMs- 9 pounds of lean body mass

But to me the BLUF is that I’ll always choose SARMs over PHs due to less sides...And over peptides because you have to inject them as well as HGH multiple times a day...With roids you can do weekly, every day, or every other day or multiple times a week depending on what you are using...And I’m not trying to inject more than once a week.

So SARMs are oral based with less sides which if you don’t want to deal with legality of roids/HGH are also legal for research purposes and generally cheaper than anything GNC and Bodybuilding.com pushes.

I’ll be honest I’m 205lbs and on cycle and can’t lose weight pound wise for shyt but my body fat lowers quickly especially when I lose the water bloat.

But they are worth a try for at least a cycle depending on what you are trying to do...You will either be a responder to it or a non-responder but you do have some pro body builders who are now competing running on test base with SARMs now. And somehow bytch ass Jokim Noah was using SARMs that’s what got him suspended.

Interesting. If it wasn't for the Natural Test (potential) impacts that you brought up I`d actually try it out.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
When Pre-Workouts actually work for me :blessed:

Copped a new pre-workout that has DMAA in it. Focus and Stamina has been top notch ever since I started using it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Brehs. Which is better, full body training, or dedicating days to each body part and full body workout at the end of the week.
Also is it cool if i train chest everyday?
And is Whey protein enough for bulking?
Split or full body - it doesn't matter. The only people who should definitely just do splits are BB/people with elite physiques that want every single muscle to pop.

No, why would you train chest every day? If you're doing full body, 4-5 times a week, you will probably only have 1-2 chest exercises each day, doing a split you might hit chest twice a week max depending on your program.

Focus on compound movements and keep it moving

No, whey is not enough to bulk. How skinny are you? Find your calorie target and eat real food to get here, whey is a protein supplement, not a weight gainer and not the foundation to good nutrition. Just a quick way to get protein to the muscle after workouts/help you reach protein intake throughout the day.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ive been meaning to go to the gym the past 3 days, but as soon as i step outside from work to head there, that cold air hits me and im like...maybe tomorrow. I live i louisiana so im not used to this shyt at all.

Maybe today:francis:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
No, whey is not enough to bulk. How skinny are you? Find your calorie target and eat real food to get here, whey is a protein supplement, not a weight gainer and not the foundation to good nutrition. Just a quick way to get protein to the muscle after workouts/help you reach protein intake throughout the day

I'm 70kg. I eat like a fukking beast and I'm still skinny. My friends legit look at my meals like :gucci: and I'm in college, can't see myself eating 6 times a day.

And what exactly does cretine do?_ in lay man terms. The shyt on google keeps confusing me

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ive been meaning to go to the gym the past 3 days, but as soon as i step outside from work to head there, that cold air hits me and im like...maybe tomorrow. I live i louisiana so im not used to this shyt at all.

Maybe today:francis:
Shid I ain't even pick up my gym bag this morning. fukk That :heh:

I'll do some yoga at the crib later

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I'm 70kg. I eat like a fukking beast and I'm still skinny. My friends legit look at my meals like :gucci: and I'm in college, can't see myself eating 6 times a day.

And what exactly does cretine do?_ in lay man terms. The shyt on google keeps confusing me
This is America jack! How much is that shyt in pounds? Nobody got time to pull out a calculator to convert that shyt either. :gucci: