Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just some supplement, I was reading about it everywhere and here. I dunno man, a bodybuilding page I follow called BS on it.

sarms (Selective Androgen Modulators) are what I call a part of the PED community. But in terms of strength it will always be

1.HGH
2.Steroids
3.Peptides
4.Pro Hormones
5.SARMS

Now some SARMS can be just as strong as a steroid if dosed high but the big 4 all work better than any supplement a GNC/Bodybuilding.com sales.

SARMS most def work and many people have had good success with them including myself. I like them better than Pro Hormones due to the lower amount of side effects.

I standby only certain SARMS (MK2866, MK677, RAD140, LGD4033, Cardarine, S23 only if you have a test base) but all of these SARMS if you get them from a legit source works.

Now if you are really about that life of trying to get gains HGH/ROIDS/Peptides are the best of the best...But let's be honest most people aren't trying to inject HGH/Roids/Peptides they rather do orals....

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Been eating once a day the last 3 days because i been dead tired from work and go straight to bed...no proper hydration or anything

Decided to do a morning run and I paid for it big time:mjcry:

Vomiting and a headache..

Will never make that mistake again:to:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got after it hard twice yesterday. Getting ny body right for school in two weeks :shaq:

Gonna take today off for the playoffs.

Hopefully the gym don't be packed with all the pretenders in there this week.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Been eating once a day the last 3 days because i been dead tired from work and go straight to bed...no proper hydration or anything

Decided to do a morning run and I paid for it big time:mjcry:

Vomiting and a headache..

Will never make that mistake again:to:
Take something that will make you go to the bathroom and drink some water. You will be alright

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Resetting my caffeine tolerance was the best thing I did in 2017. Has me feeling like a monster when I take a PWO.

Was probably taking close to 700mg a day including coffee, soda and straight caffeine before workouts. Took 3 weeks off and went nearly cold turkey. First day back on it set a deadlift PR and still had energy after a 90 minute session.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why dont yall just fukk with plant based supplements? You can get complete protein that contain all the amino acids you need to repair and build yourself up so you don't have to worry about if its working or not, all you would really have to worry about is price and picking the flavor you like. Id even much rather take my chances with some of the eastern medicines than try this lab created shyt they only test on animals

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resetting my caffeine tolerance was the best thing I did in 2017. Has me feeling like a monster when I take a PWO.

Was probably taking close to 700mg a day including coffee, soda and straight caffeine before workouts. Took 3 weeks off and went nearly cold turkey. First day back on it set a deadlift PR and still had energy after a 90 minute session.

:picard:. Your pituitary gland was like :huhldup:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the thirst traps set in the gym are getting out of control.

This thick ass redbone got on the station right in front of me and started doing one of those cable ass exercises...leggings so tight I could damn near see her a$$hole (I saw her doing the same type of thing when I first walked in downstairs).

I move to a different station to finish up my arms and she comes right over and does some leg extensions :aicmon:

There was even a thick ass Indian chick in there today...not to mention every other white girl has on those tight ass lululemon joints that shows every crevice of the ass.

I may have to switch up places...my girl goes to the same gym as me...I cant deal with this shyt :snoop:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
the thirst traps set in the gym are getting out of control.

This thick ass redbone got on the station right in front of me and started doing one of those cable ass exercises...leggings so tight I could damn near see her a$$hole (I saw her doing the same type of thing when I first walked in downstairs).

I move to a different station to finish up my arms and she comes right over and does some leg extensions :aicmon:

There was even a thick ass Indian chick in there today...not to mention every other white girl has on those tight ass lululemon joints that shows every crevice of the ass.

I may have to switch up places...my girl goes to the same gym as me...I cant deal with this shyt :snoop:
@Silkk what would you do in this situation breh :mjgrin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
sarms (Selective Androgen Modulators) are what I call a part of the PED community. But in terms of strength it will always be

1.HGH
2.Steroids
3.Peptides
4.Pro Hormones
5.SARMS

Now some SARMS can be just as strong as a steroid if dosed high but the big 4 all work better than any supplement a GNC/Bodybuilding.com sales.

SARMS most def work and many people have had good success with them including myself. I like them better than Pro Hormones due to the lower amount of side effects.

I standby only certain SARMS (MK2866, MK677, RAD140, LGD4033, Cardarine, S23 only if you have a test base) but all of these SARMS if you get them from a legit source works.

Now if you are really about that life of trying to get gains HGH/ROIDS/Peptides are the best of the best...But let's be honest most people aren't trying to inject HGH/Roids/Peptides they rather do orals....

SARMS dont tear up your liver?

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brehs. Which is better, full body training, or dedicating days to each body part and full body workout at the end of the week.
Also is it cool if i train chest everyday?
And is Whey protein enough for bulking?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something like S23 would But the others no. Prohoromones and oral steroids for the most part will except for Anavar and proviron besides that when running harsh items you should be running a liver organ support.

SARMS dont tear up your liver?