Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
started doing 5x5 again a couple weeks ago to increase my 1 rep max/increase general strength again since i hit a lil plateau.
Its working great :wow:
Bench, Squat & deadlifts taking up a huge amount of time of my workouts since I also do a couple dropsets etc. but its :wow:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did some 500lb. rack pulls been a minute...we'll see how my back feels in the morning. :picard:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
started doing 5x5 again a couple weeks ago to increase my 1 rep max/increase general strength again since i hit a lil plateau.
Its working great :wow:
Bench, Squat & deadlifts taking up a huge amount of time of my workouts since I also do a couple dropsets etc. but its :wow:
My favorite system. I've been on it for a couple months and my numbers have steadily gone up. Had to take a break for the holiday week since I didn't have regular gym access but hoping to stay on through April

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all stretch post work out?

Yeah, I do a post workout yoga routine (I find it really help, especially since I squat more).There's a thread in the gym forum that has all bunch stretching/yoga.

My gym's open on new years :blessed::ohlawd: Hopefully its not packed.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, I do a post workout yoga routine (I find it really help, especially since I squat more).There's a thread in the gym forum that has all bunch stretching/yoga.

My gym's open on new years :blessed::ohlawd: Hopefully its not packed.

I'm probably going to stretch when I get to the house (probably 30-1hr after lifting). Maybe do 15-20 min cardio daily since I got an elliptical at the crib now too.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably going to stretch when I get to the house (probably 30-1hr after lifting). Maybe do 15-20 min cardio daily since I got an elliptical at the crib now too.
DonKnock's Don't Doubt Yoga Thread

Here's there thread, I've been doing the after workout yoga (youtube) routine, and I don't have as many aches (knees/elbows) and strains (back muscles). It's less than ten minutes so it takes no time at all.

I do need to get back into cardio:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you mind me asking what type of elliptical do you have and did you have to put it together? I’m contemplating getting something for cardio and calisthenics at the crib and mainly use the gym for lifting.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Do you mind me asking what type of elliptical do you have and did you have to put it together? I’m contemplating getting something for cardio and calisthenics at the crib and mainly use the gym for lifting.

Got it from Amazon and paid for them to put it together
If link dont work its the
NordicTrack C 7.5 Elliptical