Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man, all these new year's resolution folks and it ain't even new years yet, they really need to give the powerlifters they own section tho:gucci:

Man this is why i bougnt an eliptical and will be buying an adjustable bench to go with my resistance bands and powerblock DB. Im probabaly gonna still lift at the gym after work but i def plan on being done with my workout by 5:45.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I’ve fukked with almost all of the SARMs LGD-4033 is like a SARMs version of DBOL good for increasing your size/mass if you eat enough. You could even use it for a cut and it will help spare muscle.

I don’t like the brand that you are looking at I recommend you look at Enhanced Athlete, Newroids, SarmsPharm, PureRawz

The only SARMS I recommend are: Rad-140, LGD4033 (Ligandrol), MK2866(Ostarine), MK677 (HGH Secretagogue), Cardarine these are the only SARMs I’d recommend anyone using in either pill/liquid/cap form...Stay away from YK-11, S4, LG 3033.

The most powerful SARM is S23 but unless you are running some Test with it I don’t recommend it. It will shut you down (It was created to be a male contraceptive).
How bad is that shyt for you? :jbhmm:And what exactly is that stuff? :patrice:Will i die? :leostare:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Im already failing at my fitness plan. Left my phone on the bus thursday so I ended up having to track it down instead of going out. Now im looking out the window with the :mjcry: face knowing its getting snowed out today.

Oh well did the 100 pushup challenge and got some cardio in.