Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Update

I lost about 5lbs in the 10 days after my daughter was born.... But my performance in the gym hasn't dropped. Thanks my love :o:

Got some training footage so I'm gonna do an update video soon. I changed a lot in my routine. We are still getting it done thank God. No coffee and sleep is ok. Don't know if I will have the bandwidth to cut this spring though.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I got on the treadmill for the first time in a minute this week. Im literally on this jawn like alright im probably going fo have to work up go where I used to be. I get to where I was. "Damn I probably wasnt going as intense. Im not even tired". So keep going and now im just coming to the realization I might have been flabby even when I was somewhat consistent with it:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve fukked with almost all of the SARMs LGD-4033 is like a SARMs version of DBOL good for increasing your size/mass if you eat enough. You could even use it for a cut and it will help spare muscle.

I don’t like the brand that you are looking at I recommend you look at Enhanced Athlete, Newroids, SarmsPharm, PureRawz

The only SARMS I recommend are: Rad-140, LGD4033 (Ligandrol), MK2866(Ostarine), MK677 (HGH Secretagogue), Cardarine these are the only SARMs I’d recommend anyone using in either pill/liquid/cap form...Stay away from YK-11, S4, LG 3033.

The most powerful SARM is S23 but unless you are running some Test with it I don’t recommend it. It will shut you down (It was created to be a male contraceptive).

I need y’all boys to tell me not to buy this shyt because it’s looking like a cop for me.

LGD-4033 (Ligandrol/Anabolicum) 10mg/ml x 30ml Solution

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I’ve fukked with almost all of the SARMs LGD-4033 is like a SARMs version of DBOL good for increasing your size/mass if you eat enough. You could even use it for a cut and it will help spare muscle.

I don’t like the brand that you are looking at I recommend you look at Enhanced Athlete, Newroids, SarmsPharm, PureRawz

The only SARMS I recommend are: Rad-140, LGD4033 (Ligandrol), MK2866(Ostarine), MK677 (HGH Secretagogue), Cardarine these are the only SARMs I’d recommend anyone using in either pill/liquid/cap form...Stay away from YK-11, S4, LG 3033.

The most powerful SARM is S23 but unless you are running some Test with it I don’t recommend it. It will shut you down (It was created to be a male contraceptive).
Ard bet so you’d recommend this shyt here?

Ligandrol - Buy Ligandrol LGD 4033 Sarm Online | SarmsPharm

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yeah SARMs Pharm has good quality product but be forewarned it does taste horrible...But all of the liquid research Chems do...I prefer taking caps/pills even though they may be dosed as a smaller size usually ends up being about the same amount of servings.
Say no more. I’m pulling the trigger on this shyt. Quitting smoking weed and going all in on this fitness shyt in 2018. Real shyt, enough bullshyttin around.