Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
TFW you PR your snatch extra smoothly w perfect technique :wow:...

...but then browse Instagram post-workout and watch female lifters @ 69kg snatch more weight even more smoothly w even more perfect technique :mjcry:
I’ve had my feelings hurt by a few of them insta female powerlifters :mjcry: I just be like “well I bet she on roids”

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I’ve had my feelings hurt by a few of them insta female powerlifters :mjcry: I just be like “well I bet she on roids”
It’s gotta be the joose...

Right????

giphy.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just aced my PT test. It’s so nice to see your hard work pay off. I can say with no uncertainty that this is the best shape I’ve ever been in my life and I’m not even at my final form:wow:

Now I gotta get back to it. Been taking the last two weeks easy:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Pulled 575 today on "accident"

Was working to 525 for a double top set

Maybe 22 ish female slim, cute as hell comes into the room where I'm deadlifting and starts stretching

I think nothing of it as I'm trying to stay focused.

Couldn't help but notice She's over there doing splits and all kinds of wild shyt, like she was scarily flexible. Doing all kinds of yoga shyt b

we made eye contact unintentionally when she was facing down and you could feel the tension in the room from that point on :laugh: I let the ego get me to trying to show I'm as strong as she is flexible while I'm trying to hide the fact she's got the kid a bit "excited"

I clean up my weights because I know I'm doing too much now and as I'm leaving the room we give one another the :shaq: glare

Coulda woulda shoulda. .. I'll run into her again.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Maybe 22 ish female slim, cute as hell comes into the room where I'm deadlifting and starts stretching

Couldn't help but notice She's over there doing splits and all kinds of wild shyt, like she was scarily flexible. Doing all kinds of yoga shyt b

we made eye contact unintentionally when she was facing down and you could feel the tension in the room from that point on :laugh: I let the ego get me to trying to show I'm as strong as she is flexible while I'm trying to hide the fact she's got the kid a bit "excited"

I clean up my weights because I know I'm doing too much now and as I'm leaving the room we give one another the :shaq: glare

:salute:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

neg pending.......
I don't ever want to hear another story like this on:
you should have spit yo game.....

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thought the gym would be open in the AM today like it was for thanksgiving

tenor.gif

Luckily I got that good set of bowflex variable weight dumbbells and a jump rope at home. Hit the full body with some jump work in between, 40 mins 400 cals :smugbiden: