Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
2 things.
I been struggling this past week. My energy so low. Been lazy as hell with making my lunch. Trying to lift off 2 peanut butter sandwiches ain't wise.

Second-I think I'm going to give in and get a male waist trainer. Bout to become a manthot :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2 things.
I been struggling this past week. My energy so low. Been lazy as hell with making my lunch. Trying to lift off 2 peanut butter sandwiches ain't wise.

Second-I think I'm going to give in and get a male waist trainer. Bout to become a manthot :snoop:

:dead: at the bolded

Get an ab roller

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
One of the worst feelings is when you still have gas in the tank but have to cut the workout short. The job looks for any excuse to close early in the winter so I have to go in early to minimize PTO use. Although I should be getting up earlier anyway

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
One of the trainers at the gym, that I dap/say what' up to when I see him, asked what time I be going there and what days. I told him, then asked why. He asked if he could work out with me when he didn' have clients, I said yea whatever.

I hope that nikka ain't gay.
Ahahahah man dead that shyt. Workkng out with anyone not wifey is :camby:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ahahahah man dead that shyt. Workkng out with anyone not wifey is :camby:
Some people work better that way, not me. People be asking me when I workout and wanna meet up to workout and shyt all the time, especially when they see how in shape I am and trying to get like them themselves. But I tell them to meet me when I'm there, I can't work around other people. That usually ends that. I always feel comfortable working dolo, I can't wait around with other people. Plus I like to get in and get out. The very rare times I do workout with someone they end up talking so much that the workout lasts way longer than it needs to. I ain't got time for that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
took my physical today..everything checks out as usual..health is wealth :myman:

thank goodness im on a gym break until jan 3rd...i got rear ended this morning on my way to said physical..took a pretty good jolt but ill live..need to take it easy...now got more of an incentive lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
took my physical today..everything checks out as usual..health is wealth :myman:

thank goodness im on a gym break until jan 3rd...i got rear ended this morning on my way to said physical..took a pretty good jolt but ill live..need to take it easy...now got more of an incentive lol
Like i always say time off won't kill you....

If anything it helps you get over any plateau or slump you may have been in

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
TFW you PR your snatch extra smoothly w perfect technique :wow:...

...but then browse Instagram post-workout and watch female lifters @ 69kg snatch more weight even more smoothly w even more perfect technique :mjcry: