Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gotta get my arms back right. Been slacking on pushups, situps, and dumbbell workouts :francis:

Silkk

Daps
Decide to hit up the gym tonight for some impromptu cardio. Nothing fancy, just basic elliptical to burn off some calories. I'll do weights tomorrow on chest and shoulders day. I get here and realize I left the headphones at home. :snoop:

I would keep them in the car but they're too valuable to
me in order to do that.:francis:
Forgot/lost one of my gloves so I couldn't lift, so just got in a leg workout

And yes nikkas, I don't lift without my gloves :birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know how the hell y'all corporate and six cert brehs do it. :francis:

I miss the walking and physical labor of my old retail job. :mjcry:

Already up to 172, hopefully lots of water weight. I can't stand it tho. I be over there sitting down at work just doing calf raises or shaking my leg like I need to pee. Just to do something to burn calories since I'm sitting for the entire day. :francis:

Bout to hit up Wal-Mart if I can get there with this traffic, why did I just turn towards the highway instead of taking the street?, that's what I get for posting and driving, then go change and hit up the gym cuz this stationery work is killing me. :scust:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Came back to the gym after a 6 week layoff due to my finger injury

Attempt to ego squat 365 after taking a 6 week layoff brehs

Thought I didn’t lose a step, got humbled quick :mjcry:

I would say I lost about -10 pounds off of my weights due to this layoff

Silkk

Daps
:ufdup:

You better get in there and get :demonic::demonic:

to some of them Katy Perry ballads like the rest of us do when we forget our headphones

Forgetting your headphones at home has to be up there with locking yourself out of your car as far as lonely aggravating experiences :laugh:

I bring up Katy because I got a deadlift PR this summer because my headphones died during deadlifts and I kept going almost out of sheer rage because I was tired of her damn champion song.

Lifetime played it on loop for 45 minutes :damn:
:mindblown:
If I forget my headphones and don't have my iphone headphone i'm leaving. fukk that :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
2 more gym days then resting the body until jan 3rd...will soon be writing up a new workout plan that will be heavily focused on cardio...may not even touch a weight for 4-6 months from the beginning of 2018..size i can put on but as ive mentioned before my cardio conditioning has always been the number 1 thing that i take pride in and i want to try to push the limits on that once again..plus the arm and knee injuries ive suffered this year have been getting to me..dont like having to wear arm and knee sleeves (except when im squatting) to get through my workouts without further injury or for prevention..so it might time to tone down the lifting once and for all...we will see how i will feel late spring/early summer 2018 on that front

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
2 more gym days then resting the body until jan 3rd...will soon be writing up a new workout plan that will be heavily focused on cardio...may not even touch a weight for 4-6 months from the beginning of 2018..size i can put on but as ive mentioned before my cardio conditioning has always been the number 1 thing that i take pride in and i want to try to push the limits on that once again..plus the arm and knee injuries ive suffered this year have been getting to me..dont like having to wear arm and knee sleeves (except when im squatting) to get through my workouts without further injury or for prevention..so it might time to tone down the lifting once and for all...we will see how i will feel late spring/early summer 2018 on that front
Partying over new years? Or plan to do any drinking?

Just remember youll be coming back with all the new years resolutioners......

Ill probbably keep using my home gym / rotation until March.

One thing i dont miss are the noobs. Even the women in the gym trying get chose are annoying as well because they're taking their time on squat rack, barely adding any weighr to them.

Also smart man for focusing on cardio your heart will thank you later. I just hope there's enough fiber in your diet, then youll be straight health wise.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Partying over new years? Or plan to do any drinking?

Just remember youll be coming back with all the new years resolutioners......

Ill probbably keep using my home gym / rotation until March.

One thing i dont miss are the noobs. Even the women in the gym trying get chose are annoying as well because they're taking their time on squat rack, barely adding any weighr to them.

Also smart man for focusing on cardio your heart will thank you later. I just hope there's enough fiber in your diet, then youll be straight health wise.

partying and drinking for sure..i usually like to take the last week of the year off to deload..fiber is def a thing in my diet...the resolutioners are coming back and struggling..im coming back well rested and fresher...theres a difference lol