Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
happens every time I bench press :scusthov:

One time, I was literally in a hurry. I tried to sneak a quick 30 minute session in, but without fail, a long, overblown conversation about nothing emerges( hoes,beer,Vegas, fights, clubs / bars) and I barely got two sets in.

:scusthov:

yup

you'd think that earbuds would save your ass but muthafukkas will just keep talking untill you pull those things out :heh:

semtex

:)
Daps
happens every time I bench press :scusthov:

One time, I was literally in a hurry. I tried to sneak a quick 30 minute session in, but without fail, a long, overblown conversation about nothing emerges( hoes,beer,Vegas, fights, clubs / bars) and I barely got two sets in.

:scusthov:
plus when u put up heavy ass weight, ppl wanna talk to you.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nobody at my gym talks to people that have headphones in unless they ask you if they can use like a bench or hop in a workout with you, shyt is so piff :lawd:

but in the locker room i cant get those old mfers to stfu

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've had enough of these Napoleonic, short, T-Rex arm having cats dropping weights and trying to house equipment, they always hover around me for some reason like my height will rub off on them. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
My biggest competition is always myself. I mean no disrespect, but I do not look at any of the guys as being my competition for the simple reason that I can't control how they're going to look. I can only control how I look.

- Ronnie Coleman

I always keep this in mind on meathead overload days (today) when cats want to spend more time trying to get into staredowns and shyt instead of lifting because I'm big dude who generally zones all the way when I'm on them weights. Hate that shyt when you can feel napoleons staring and glaring. Do you son, that's all that's in your control

I Just love that quote.

-P-

semtex

:)
Daps
My biggest competition is always myself. I mean no disrespect, but I do not look at any of the guys as being my competition for the simple reason that I can't control how they're going to look. I can only control how I look.

- Ronnie Coleman

I always keep this in mind on meathead overload days (today) when cats want to spend more time trying to get into staredowns and shyt instead of lifting because I'm big dude who generally zones all the way when I'm on them weights. Hate that shyt when you can feel napoleons staring and glaring. Do you son, that's all that's in your control

I Just love that quote.

-P-
a newb at weightlifting comparing himself to me must feel :to:

people gotta relax mayne

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
a newb at weightlifting comparing himself to me must feel :to:

people gotta relax mayne

For real! cats need to woo sah a little bit, it's gonna be ok.

Dead serious, this cat that kinda looked like a middleweight version of Chris Benoit was basically watching me the entire time I was doing Squats. It was simple box squatting between 250-300ish. Nothing too insane but still. I honestly think if dude thought he had a legit shot to whoop me he'd have been waiting in the parking lot.

Granted I didn't help matters by walking directly in front of the dude during his bicep curls with the :childplease: :rudy: faces after I was done.

:pachaha:

I'm generally a nice guy outside of the time i'm lifting so I hate being forced to be a jackass.

-P-