Random Gym Observations....List the Good, The Bad & The Ugly

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

But that is what a circuit is... Using multiple machines in a row with little cool down.. YOU are the one fukkin up his circuit :camby: some gyms (real gyms) even have circuit rooms.. this thread is fukkin horrible.. honestly the worst thread ive read on the coli in months and thats saying a lot since I read the arcadium and the locker room a lot :pacspit:

fucc a circuit when the gym is crowded and/or the equipment is across the gym. thats common courtesy breh

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
But that is what a circuit is... Using multiple machines in a row with little cool down.. YOU are the one fukkin up his circuit :camby: some gyms (real gyms) even have circuit rooms.. this thread is fukkin horrible.. honestly the worst thread ive read on the coli in months and thats saying a lot since I read the arcadium and the locker room a lot :pacspit:
:birdman:You talking slick on the message board but aint do shyt when i told you go fukk yourself aint no ownership of equipment in a busy gym pleighbwoi.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
sounds like you go to a struggle gym

If your comprehension skills were upto scratch, you'd realise the style of writing I used was to convey a past tense scenario...so yea past = previous AKA I don't go to that gym no more..try again!

bruh.. you the one sounding like a hater.. hating people too big :what: hating people lookin in the mirror :what: you even hate yourself when you look in the mirror :what: just sound like a straight up bytch ass hater :manny:

Point out where exactly did I state I was HATING u misfortunate idiot! Do you READ...or just skim through it?:dahell: Now stay on thread topic or find something useful to do with your existence instead of making ludicrous observations

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
  • Personal trainers who start the trainee off with isolation movements, do not encourage heavy weights, chat with their trainees rather than train them, and never, ever instruct their trainees on leg exercises.

• That guy using straps for everything... even, and I joke you not, to help him hold the bar during his 1/4 squats.

• The overweight guy who chugs glucose drinks non stop whilst performing light cardio for half an hour. You realise you just ingested 300 calories per bottle, right dude? You'd have done better sat at home drinking water for that half hour.

The advertising works I guess:yeshrug:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
So, one of the regular teen lifters (probably around 6' 180lb) comes in the gym and asks me if I am using the power rack (because well normally I am) & I goes to him naaa its all yours bredrin.....He says great & proceeds to the belt tree & picks a belt. I ask him why does he need a belt for squats. His reply is "manz are looking to bang out 450!" I reply "Oh seen...shout me when you about to squat that as I wanna be around to see that bruv!"

So I ignore him as he ramps up 2PPS at a time.... until he finally has 435 on the bar. He is kind of messing around killing time, so I ask him when he's gonna rep it out. He says as soon as he gets a drink of water. So I wait for him to come back & he promptly crawls under the bar, unracks, steps back, & does the most beautiful set of 4 reps somewhere between 1/8 and 1/4 ROM.

I bend over, pick up my gym bag, and walk out the door.....

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Bump... has anyone been seeing some obscene amount of training at their local gym? I've had a couple of hilarious observations recently

I saw a guy wearing straps to do chest press........On a fixed machine...:snoop:

Also there is this one PT at my gym I call him Vest Man...he must have a neoprene tight vest/ corset fetish, because every person (male/female) he trains ends up wearing this god awful orange luminous weighted vest/corset type kit & these bytches end up running up & down the gym like headless chickens with pink dumb bells in their hands....very bizarre circuit work :what:

The same vest preaching PT...once upon a time (when I joined) asked me if I needed personal training...I was like Na Bruv you must be taking the piss:childplease: :birdman:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: AJW

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
One African dude does chest every fukking morning got :damn:

I have no clue what his goal is but someone gotta tell him to do away with this everyday routine.

Dude has a great small soccer physic upper body wise.

Maybe that's his goal but I bet money it's not.

This nikka will never fukking grow his bench will never increase.

In about another 2 months imma be benching more than him :mjlol:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
tbh i've been seeing more clown sh!t at the private gym where i train w my trainer than i do at equinox. which makes it even worse because all of the people there are actually working out w a trainer.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yeah man, it's safe to say that literally anyone can obtain a trainer certification.

Semi related my trainer made me look like a bytch today:

Upper body workout mostly, chest and back.

1st super set. Flat Bench and Pullups
2nd super set: Incline DB press and bent rows
3rd super set: Incline BB press and seated rows.

On the Incline BB press we started out doing 12 reps, pretty low weight but for speed. Dude switches up and has me doing Hulk Smash pause reps after the second round. I was looking like a weak bytch trying to get them off me :sadcam:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
SQUAT.... Necessary EVIL... Guaranteed Laughter.....I would have died if I saw this IRL!

IMG_8460_zpsf37ea5e7.jpg

I bet other gym goers were like :ohhh:....:ehh:.......:dahell:............:mjlol:..:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gives :cape: for Squats a whole new meaning :dead:

On another note I saw this fit beautiful thing make her way to the pull up bar & proceeded to beast out 4 full ROM reps...... Thing is she looked very deceitful in her stature...pettite/ feminine like...that hidden strength caught me off guard :whew:.. .. was gonna propose to her there & then:noah:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I guess me and the other guys who use my gym have built up some kind of immunity then... because it never really gets cleaned, the guy who is meant to do it, gets free membership but he still can'tbe bothered, and the best part is,we are the most expensive gym in the town...Other gyms charge half what we do. What you pay for is a quiet male only gym (no girls distracting you), with serious people entering competitions.

We had a guy join who religiously wiped benches down, he left after a week. Personally I think it's a bit gay, scared of a bit of sweat? We have an old guy right now who pisses in the shower everytime he uses the gym , and we just walk on his piss when we do,scared of a bit of sweat and piss? train with the women. The only people we have ever thrown out were two indian men who shyt in the shower, thinking it was a toilet? or couldn't be bothered to find the toilet so just shyt while showering I have no idea. On the squat rack it still has my bloodstains from when I cracked my head on it and bled everywhere. I look on those stains fondly, as I carried on training despite my cut head, I look on it as a testament to my hard work.