Rand Paul linked to campaign donations of White Supremacist groups

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Who, the party of Nixon, Reagan, and the war on drugs?

Are you seriously going to hang your hat on Clinton's involvement, after he acknowledged his mistake, and overlook the rights involvement and continued celebration of their racist legacy to this day? I knew you were full of shyt bit even this gross double standard is surprising. You have zero objectivity, and then have the gall to preach intellectual freedom. There is nothing intellectual about spouting predetermined conclusions

yes i am, im pointing out that just because a party or a white person is not blatantly racist does not mean the polices they are advocating are good for black people

so its a better idea to split the black vote and have hands and people in both parties

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no there isnt

tell that to the millions of black people in jail

:heh:

They can thank in large part the Republican led Law and Order politics which date back to the 1960s.

The fact that you keep saying Bill Clinton and Joe Biden created the Prison Industrial Complex goes to show how uninformed you really are in this subject or how far you will go to rationalize voting for the GOP.

It's really quite laughable to claim that you will not vote for Dems because of the Prison Industrial Complex only to turn around and vote for a Rep.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_and_order_(politics)

"Law and order" was a powerful conservative theme in the U.S. in the 1960s. The leading proponents in the late 1960s were Republicans Ronald Reagan (as governor of California) and Richard Nixon (as presidential candidate in 1968). They used it to dissolve a liberal consensus about crime that involved federal court decisions and a pushback against illegal drugs and violent gang activity. White ethnics in northern cities turned against the Democratic party, blaming it for being soft on crime and rioters.[1]

First introduced by Barry Goldwater in his run for president in 1964, "law and order" punished Lyndon Johnson and the Democrats and propelled Reagan to the governorship in 1966 and Nixon to the White House in 1968.

Flamm (2005) documents how conservatives constructed a persuasive message that argued that the Civil Rights Movement had contributed to racial unrest and Johnson's Great Society had rewarded rather than punished the perpetrators of violence. Conservatives demanded that the national government should promote respect for law and order and contempt for those who violated it, regardless of cause.

After Reagan took office in 1981 and started appointing tough conservative judges, the law became a weapon against crime. The number of prisoners tripled from 500,000 in 1980 to 1.5 million in 1994. Conservatives at the state level built many more prisons and convicts served much longer terms, with less parole. By the time they were released they were much older and thus much less violent.

Opponents of these and similar laws have often accused advocates of racism. Civil rights groups have steadfastly opposed the trend toward harsher measures generally. The law-and-order issue caused a deep rift within the Democratic Party in the late 1960s and 1970s, and this rift was seen by many political scientists as a major contributing factor in Ronald Reagan's two successful Presidential runs in 1980 and 1984. In both elections, millions of registered Democrats voted for Reagan, and they collectively became known as "Reagan Democrats." Many of these voters eventually changed their party registration and became Republicans, especially in the

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:heh:

They can thank in large part the Republican led Law and Order politics which date back to the 1960s.

The fact that you keep saying Bill Clinton and Joe Biden created the Prison Industrial Complex goes to show how uninformed you really are in this subject or how far you will go to rationalize voting for the GOP.

It's really quite laughable to claim that you will not vote for Dems because of the Prison Industrial Complex only to turn around and vote for a Rep.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_and_order_(politics)

all you proved is that republicans created the law and order movement and democrats like bill clinton went along with it....................................ok

i never said im not voting democrat, i said black people should split their votes, do you have reading comprehension problems?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
all you proved is that republicans created the law and order movement and democrats like bill clinton went along with it....................................ok

i never said im not voting democrat, i said black people should split their votes, do you have reading comprehension problems?

Why should black people split their vote? That's where your argument fails if you haven't noticed.

Splitting votes in a two party system where candidates are polar opposites makes no sense.

You're using really broad language with no set goals or specific races.

The Republican party wants nothing to do with blacks anyways and they don't even protect the best interests of the base they have.

Your idea is infantile.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i dont, im just using the same logic you are using, im glad you have seen the light and see how stupid your logic is

all is said is that black people should split their votes, so you need to explain how me saying that led you to the conclusion that i support everything republicans do?
I never said voting Republican = supporting everything they do.

But you have repeatedly asserted that people who vote Democratic are sheep who support everything they do. And when people bring up Republican racism you downplay it or claim that it's good for us. How can a party with a large contingent of people who literally hate us be good for us? You have yet to explain this.

So yea, your unequivocal hate for Democrats and unrelenting, unwavering, unbridled support for Republicans, including their racism, as well as your continued insistence that we give them our votes without demanding anything from them (while complaining that Dems do nothing for us), says to me that you specifically support everything Republicans do

labor is worth whatever the law of supply and demand says it is

if the policy says that we will flood the labor market with cheap labor than obviously the labor will be worth less

im asserting that democratic policies to increase and flood the labor market with cheap labor from mexico and latin america is against black interests due to the fact that we have the highest unemployment rate and lowest education levels and most immigrants are just as racist as whites already here
And if we keep those bottom feeding jobs then what

What will we do when those jobs get automated and outsourced

Who gives a shyt about some low end job... werent you the guy who was all about education? If we focus on that we wont have to battle for jobs with day laborers in the first place

I know you hate Latinos but u should do a better job in rationalizing that hatred. U totally contradict urself with this anti immigration shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I only pointed that out because you keep bringing up this misinformation that Bill Clinton and Joe Biden created the PIC whenever we criticize the GOP for its racism or ties to racists

You were also using this misinformation as a reason why black people should vote Republican because you erroneously assumed the PIC was created by Bill Clinton.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I only pointed that out because you keep bringing up this misinformation that Bill Clinton and Joe Biden created the PIC whenever we criticize the GOP for its racism or ties to racists

You were also using this misinformation as a reason why black people should vote Republican because you erroneously assumed the PIC was created by Bill Clinton.

how is it erroneous to say that bill clinton and biden created the prison industrial complex? they both created, signed and enforced the laws of the prison industrial complex

and i will continue to bring it up everytime GOP racism is brought it, because this and immigration are two big examples of how just because a white politician is not blatantly racist does not mean the policies they are advocating are good for black people

Daps
how is it erroneous to say that bill clinton and biden created the prison industrial complex? they both created, signed and enforced the laws of the prison industrial complex

While I agree they strengthened it...
LOL @ this starting in the '90s

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
While I agree they strengthened it...
LOL @ this starting in the '90s

joe "Obama is clean and articulate" biden has been the head of the judiciary committee since the 80's, but really, does it matter when it started?

the bottom line is just because a politician is not blatantly racist does not mean the policies they are advocating are good for black people, simply going around voting for who is least blatantly racist isnt a good strategy

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I never said voting Republican = supporting everything they do.

ok, then why do you link my name in random republican threads?

But you have repeatedly asserted that people who vote Democratic are sheep who support everything they do.

post a link to me saying this

And when people bring up Republican racism you downplay it or claim that it's good for us. How can a party with a large contingent of people who literally hate us be good for us? You have yet to explain this.

because democrats are racist also and i dont agree that we should be voting for people that are "good for us", we are voting to increase pure political and economic power, that means controlling and having influence in both parties, power is good for us

so in other words we are not trying to do the same things, im trying to figure out how to dominate, you are looking for the good white folk, we arent on the same level

So yea, your unequivocal hate for Democrats and unrelenting, unwavering, unbridled support for Republicans, including their racism, as well as your continued insistence that we give them our votes without demanding anything from them (while complaining that Dems do nothing for us), says to me that you specifically support everything Republicans do

how do you get that from me saying that black people should split their votes

do you have a reading comprehension problem, do you realize that splitting the vote means voting for democrats and republicans and third parties?

And if we keep those bottom feeding jobs then what

those bottom feeding jobs are the basis for creating wealth

What will we do when those jobs get automated and outsourced
we will buy the companies that make the robots, obviously

Who gives a shyt about some low end job...

people with low skills and low education
werent you the guy who was all about education?

yeah
If we focus on that we wont have to battle for jobs with day laborers in the first place

who said focus on that, we need to focus on education and capitalism

but in the meantime its not in our interest to have millions of people flooding the labor market

I know you hate Latinos but u should do a better job in rationalizing that hatred. U totally contradict urself with this anti immigration shyt.

i havent a contradicted a god dam thing, low skilled jobs are vital for black people with low skills and low education, including young black kids

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and i will continue to bring it up everytime GOP racism is brought it, because this and immigration are two big examples of how just because a white politician is not blatantly racist does not mean the policies they are advocating are good for black people

The Prison Induatrial complex goes back decades.

:mjlol:

I know you are fully committed to your half baked idea about splitting the vote, but you are just sounding stupid right now denying easily proveable facts.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
joe "Obama is clean and articulate" biden has been the head of the judiciary committee since the 80's, but really, does it matter when it started?

Oh now it doesn't matter when it started huh?

But previously your claim was the Clintons created it and that should be one of the main reasons why we should consider voting for the GOP.

Even though the GOP has been the main proponent of Law and Order policies that created the PIC going back to the civil rights movement.

:mindblown: