Rand Paul linked to campaign donations of White Supremacist groups

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Most "independents" are anything but.
They tend to vote for the same party over and over, yet keep that label because it gives them the appearance of being open-minded politically. But they're just as partisan as anyone else.
The Obama campaign in 2012 admitted that they didn't give a shyt about polls showing Mitt Romney winning the so-called "independents." They knew it was meaningless. In fact, a large number of Tea Party folks identify as independents even though they're probably the most partisan group out there.
Romney won the "independent" vote by 5 points and still lost easily... John Kerry won them by 9 points in 2004 and lost too!:manny:

I'm not understanding what part of this post I'm suppose to care about, let's say I vote republican, so what?

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not understanding what part of this post I'm suppose to care about, let's say I vote republican, so what?
so vote republican and stop spewing that bullshyt about how blacks should "split our votes" or how "both parties are awful."
Your intention is clear... and that okie-doke doesn't fool anyone here:camby:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Google it yourself if you need to, nothing is gonna change the fact that one of the good white folk of the Democratic Party almost single handedly created the drug war that put millions of black people in prison
This is not true, the explosion and racial disparity in drug related incarceration started in '84, with the sentencing reform act, and then really took off in '86, when Reagan and Congress implemented the 100:1 crack:cocaine drug sentencing disparity laws. Clinton didn't help with his 3 strike laws, but lets give credit where credit is due. Dems hardly did it alone and did not start it, so why do you continually refuse to deny/ignore the Republican's role in the PIC?

US_incarceration_rate_timeline.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not true, the explosion and racial disparity in drug related incarceration started in '84, with the sentencing reform act, and then really took off in '86, when Reagan and Congress implemented the 100:1 crack:cocaine drug sentencing disparity laws. Clinton didn't help with his 3 strike laws, but lets give credit where credit is due. Dems hardly did it alone and did not start it, so why do you continually refuse to deny/ignore the Republican's role in the PIC?

His disingenuity knows no bounds.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Roberts was advising Reagan in the White House when that blatantly racist crack-cocaine sentencing law was established... Only for him to back off two decades later when the Supreme Court declared it unconstitutional:beli:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
so vote republican and stop spewing that bullshyt about how blacks should "split our votes" or how "both parties are awful."
Your intention is clear... and that okie-doke doesn't fool anyone here:camby:

I'm still not following why I should stop spewing about splitting votes and both parties are awful

Did I hurt your feelings?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/?title=Joe_Biden
Biden became ranking minority memberof the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary in 1981. In 1984, he was Democratic floor manager for the successful passage of the Comprehensive Crime Control Act;

I'm not ignoring republicans and what they have done, I'm simply making the argument that black people should split their votes

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not ignoring republicans and what they have done, I'm simply making the argument that black people should split their votes
Its not a compelling argument. You should give it up.

And you are ignoring it. You adamantly refuse to talk about it and only want to discuss the Democrats role in the PIC to try and convince us to "split the vote", despite being a proud Obamabot

Literally nothing about your political ideologies makes sense

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

And you are ignoring it. You adamantly refuse to talk about it and only want to discuss the Democrats role in the PIC to try and convince us to "split the vote", despite being a proud Obamabot

I thought it was understood that republicans were behind the creation of the prison industrial complex

I'm just pointing out that democrats are equally responsible

And that fact bolsters my argument for splitting the vote

Everything I'm saying makes perfect sense and it's perfectly logical

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Only a type of political schizophrenia can explain how a person goes from being an admitted leader of the Obamabots to a die hard Rand Paul supporter. It's laughable.

:pachaha:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I thought it was understood that republicans were behind the creation of the prison industrial complex

I'm just pointing out that democrats are equally responsible

And that fact bolsters my argument for splitting the vote

Everything I'm saying makes perfect sense and it's perfectly logical
Republicans created, celebrated and intensified it

Democrats just perpetuated, and later fought and repudiated it

How are those equal?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Only a type of political schizophrenia can explain how a person goes from being an admitted leader of the Obamabots to a die hard Rand Paul supporter. It's laughable.

:pachaha:

those are just strawmen you are creating, how am i a "die hard" rand paul supporter just cuz i said im voting for him

as far as obama, what i said is that i supported obama cuz he's black, period, my support for him was not ideological and neither is my support for rand paul

i agree with rand paul or obama on somethings and disagree on others

i practice what i preach, i analyzed many different variables, ideology, race and racism being some of the variables, i put those variables into my handy dandy little equation and then i get an output

my only real point is that we need to expand the number of variables we use instead of simply voting for the "good white folk" cuz we end supporting people like biden and hillary or we end up supporting things that arent in our interest

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Republicans created, celebrated and intensified it

Democrats just perpetuated, and later fought and repudiated it

How are those equal?

those are equal because what you are saying is not true, both democrats and republicans created, celebrated, intensified, perpetuated and repudiated it in the end