Rand Paul linked to campaign donations of White Supremacist groups

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

nah we should support Joe "Obama is clean and articulate" Biden http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.obama/ and Bill "Obama should have been getting us coffee" Clinton http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ama-coffee-years-game-change-article-1.197492 or Hillary "Hard working white people support me" Clinton http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ama-coffee-years-game-change-article-1.197492

its funny how when their power is threatened all of a sudden these good white folk, color blind pro black white liberals get racial, as long as black people stay in their place they luuuuv them so black voters

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
stop playing stupid

what members outside of the democratic party should be receiving these split votes?

That isn't my point to tell people who they should vote for, I'm just rejecting the strategy of voting for "the good white folk" or who is less blatantly racist

I'm in Cali, so I'll vote for Rand Paul for president, Kampala Harris for senate and probably republican for the rest of the lower offices unless they are black

But that's just me, I'll defend my choices

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
That isn't my point to tell people who they should vote for, I'm just rejecting the strategy of voting for "the good white folk" or who is less blatantly racist

I'm in Cali, so I'll vote for Rand Paul for president, Kampala Harris for senate and probably republican for the rest of the lower offices unless they are black

But that's just me, I'll defend my choices

:mjlol: Muhfukka you're a republican

I'm quoting this post and saving it for future reference. You're voting for Rand Paul and a bunch of republicans, yet you're an equal opportunity, fair and balanced, all about the black man, voter?

"The nile/Denial is not just a river in Egypt"

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm quoting this post and saving it for future reference. You're voting for Rand Paul and a bunch of republicans, yet you're an equal opportunity, fair and balanced, all about the black man, voter?

His okie-doke was exposed a long time ago... But cape for conservative cacs posing as "compassionate libertarians", breh:mjlol:
It's funny how conservatives now keep saying that "the system is broken", "both parties are the same, both suck"... Yet after feigning disgust, they're always the first to cast their ballot for the GOP religiously, year after year.
The latest tactic is saying "no more Bushes, no more Clintons." But everybody knows that when it comes down to it, them folks will vote for whoever the GOP nominates as if their lives depended on it (while hoping that democrats stay home).

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dropped the links supporting my assertion, here they are again since you apparently didn't read them or are plagued with low reading comprehension

Joe Biden is proud of creating harsh anti-drug laws
http://rare.us/story/joe-biden-is-p...-his-coke-using-son-wont-have-to-worry-about/

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Violent_Crime_Control_and_Law_Enforcement_Act

You really are pathetic. Your first source is taken from a site edited by a White Supremicist who goes by the name "Southern Avenger".

He is also known as.....drum roll

4. Jack Hunter

Hunter resigned from his position on Paul’s staff in 2013 after media identified him as the “Southern Avenger,” a pro-secessionist radio host.

In character, Hunter wore a superhero costume in the pattern of the Confederate flag. Hunter is on record praising John Wilkes Booth, the man who assassinated then president Abraham Lincoln, apparently for formally ending the legal practice of black enslavement in the United States.

“The Founding Fathers most likely would have snatched Lincoln up by his beard and hung him from the nearest tree,” Hunter said.

Questioned about Hunter by the press, Paul defended his former employee. Hunter’s remarks were “stupid,” Paul admitted. As for whether Hunter’s embrace of Confederate philosophy was racist? “I see no evidence of that,” Paul told the Huffington Post. “Are we at a point where nobody can have had a youth or said anything untoward?”

Are you going to start posting articles from st0rmfr0nt now?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Splitting the vote makes you an independent
Following another man's command ("split the vote arbitrarily or be judged as an idiot by me"-you) is hardly independent.

Giving your vote away without demanding anything in return is the exact kind of codependency you lambast people for maintaining with the Dems.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Lol, I've already said I'm voting Rand Paul, why do you think motherfukers are attacking me and linking me

Feel free to bring this up anytime, I thought everybody knew that

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Following another man's command ("split the vote arbitrarily or be judged as an idiot by me"-you) is hardly independent.

Giving your vote away without demanding anything in return is the exact kind of codependency you lambast people for maintaining with the Dems.

Following another man? What are you babbing about?

I'm not giving my vote away, I'm voting for what I think is in my interests

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Most "independents" are anything but.
They tend to vote for the same party over and over, yet keep that label because it gives them the appearance of being open-minded politically. But they're just as partisan as anyone else.
The Obama campaign in 2012 admitted that they didn't give a shyt about polls showing Mitt Romney winning the so-called "independents." They knew it was meaningless. In fact, a large number of Tea Party folks identify as independents even though they're probably the most partisan group out there.
Romney won the "independent" vote by 5 points and still lost easily... John Kerry won them by 9 points in 2004 and lost too!:manny:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You really are pathetic. Your first source is taken from a site edited by a White Supremicist who goes by the name "Southern Avenger".

He is also known as.....drum roll

4. Jack Hunter

Hunter resigned from his position on Paul’s staff in 2013 after media identified him as the “Southern Avenger,” a pro-secessionist radio host.

In character, Hunter wore a superhero costume in the pattern of the Confederate flag. Hunter is on record praising John Wilkes Booth, the man who assassinated then president Abraham Lincoln, apparently for formally ending the legal practice of black enslavement in the United States.

“The Founding Fathers most likely would have snatched Lincoln up by his beard and hung him from the nearest tree,” Hunter said.

Questioned about Hunter by the press, Paul defended his former employee. Hunter’s remarks were “stupid,” Paul admitted. As for whether Hunter’s embrace of Confederate philosophy was racist? “I see no evidence of that,” Paul told the Huffington Post. “Are we at a point where nobody can have had a youth or said anything untoward?”

Are you going to start posting articles from st0rmfr0nt now?

Biden, as head of the judiciary committee, being the writer of all crime laws and drug laws from the 80's and 90's is a historical fact

I just googled and that article popped up

Here is one from mother jones http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/10/joe-biden-hunter-biden-cocaine

Or huff post

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2279702

Google it yourself if you need to, nothing is gonna change the fact that one of the good white folk of the Democratic Party almost single handedly created the drug war that put millions of black people in prison