Rand Paul linked to campaign donations of White Supremacist groups

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:mindblown: how does this statement refute @Robbie3000 's original point. No, it's not ok to vote for people that created the PIC. The fukk do you think we rant and rave about on this board?

The point is If you voted or support bill, Hillary or biden you voted or supported people that built the prison industrial complex

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
but you think its ok to vote for candidates that created the prison industrial complex tho
Who, the party of Nixon, Reagan, and the war on drugs?

Are you seriously going to hang your hat on Clinton's involvement, after he acknowledged his mistake, and overlook the rights involvement and continued celebration of their racist legacy to this day? I knew you were full of shyt bit even this gross double standard is surprising. You have zero objectivity, and then have the gall to preach intellectual freedom. There is nothing intellectual about spouting predetermined conclusions

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
no i dont, thats the point ive been trying to make
Then why do you assume that to be the case for people who vote Democrat

Voting Republican is the intellectual choice and voting for Democrats is being an idiot supporting racists lol

But people are free to do what they want

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This is what he wants though :mjlol:

that is correct, immigration is ok if its legal and its coming from black countries in africa and the caribbean

but this current invasion of people from south america, mexico and dominic00n republic trying to turn america into mexico or into some kind of bilingual country and flooding the labor markets with cheap labor has to be slowed the fuk down, its not in black people's interests

and affirmative action is a bone thrown at black people by white liberals, its not the key to our economic progress or education and i think its a distraction to fight over it

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Then why do you assume that to be the case for people who vote Democrat

Voting Republican is the intellectual choice and voting for Democrats is being an idiot supporting racists lol

But people are free to do what they want

i dont, im just using the same logic you are using, im glad you have seen the light and see how stupid your logic is

all is said is that black people should split their votes, so you need to explain how me saying that led you to the conclusion that i support everything republicans do?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Labor is worth what it's worth

labor is worth whatever the law of supply and demand says it is

if the policy says that we will flood the labor market with cheap labor than obviously the labor will be worth less

im asserting that democratic policies to increase and flood the labor market with cheap labor from mexico and latin america is against black interests due to the fact that we have the highest unemployment rate and lowest education levels and most immigrants are just as racist as whites already here

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
i dont, im just using the same logic you are using, im glad you have seen the light and see how stupid your logic is

all is said is that black people should split their votes, so you need to explain how me saying that led you to the conclusion that i support everything republicans do?

split our votes WHERE

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
::dwillhuh:

We've been through this before. Law and Order was a Republican platform long before Clinton singed the legislation into law. It was an issue that was used to attack Democratic candidates as soft on crime by demonizing black people since atleast the 70s. (Willie Horton ads)

Unintended consequences of legislation meant to curb crime at a time of high crime rates does not mean Clinton and Dems were racially motivated.

But thats neither here nor there, what we do know for certain is that Republican politicians and several Republican Presidential Candidates, accepted thousands of dollars in campaign funds from from an openly racist group even after the RNC denounced the group.

And even after this shooting, Republican presidential candidates were refraining from calling this a racially motivated shooting out of fear of offending their racist voters. .

Even now, some hesitate calling for the removal of the Confederate Battle Flag from the Capitol grounds in order to pander to the "South Shall Rise Again" crowd.

Good luck casting your lot with that crowd.

why is it that only democrats who vote for the architects of the prison industrial complex are allowed to rationalize, so its ok for you to rationalize but its not ok for anybody else to?

how is saying "black people should split the vote" casting my lot with "that crowd"?

do you have reading comprehension problems? splitting the vote means we are not casting our lot with anybody, its a clear eyed view of the world that understands we have no friends and stopping this faulty strategy of voting for the "good white folk"

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is a huge difference between disagreeing with a particular positioned legislation and voting for candidates that pander to racists and accept funding from openly white supremacist groups.

Especially when your party has a history of flaming racial resentment for votes.

Huge difference.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There is a huge difference between disagreeing with a particular positioned legislation and voting for candidates that pander to racists and accept funding from openly white supremacist groups.

Especially when your party has a history of flaming racial resentment for votes.

Huge difference.

no there isnt

tell that to the millions of black people in jail