Rand Paul linked to campaign donations of White Supremacist groups

CHL

Superstar
Daps
i'll admit to being selfish (a libertarian should understand that) and say I care less about arab/jew beef (both groups don't have any love for me) than i do how black people are treated around the world.
:beli: A certain amount of Arabs (including Palestinians) and Jews within those "groups" do care though, so I don't see how you can discount that.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I have done my rounds in regional libertarian circles.

There are racists, but their numbers are exaggerated. They are also upfront about it.

It's not like those San Mateo/Marin City/Los Gatos limousine organic liberals who hide their racism in euphemisms and covert key words.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We can sh*t on both :manny:
It sure is strange how u decided to shyt on Bernie when ur hero was getting shytted on though

Like if u really gave a shyt about Bernie's record on Israel u wouldnt wait to use it as a deflection from one of yet another of Rand Paul's faux pas and contradictions

U should prob take a week or two off and re-read ur CATO plant manual........ ur libertarian conversion rate is deep in the negatives, I dont think u have made a positive reflection of libertarianism on anybody here :biggapls:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It sure is strange how u decided to shyt on Bernie when ur hero was getting shytted on though

Like if u really gave a shyt about Bernie's record on Israel u wouldnt wait to use it as a deflection from one of yet another of Rand Paul's faux pas and contradictions

U should prob take a week or two off and re-read ur CATO plant manual........ ur libertarian conversion rate is deep in the negatives, I dont think u have made a positive reflection of libertarianism on anybody here :biggapls:
He's done the best he could, it's like trying to sell shyt to people who know better than to buy said shyt :heh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's done the best he could, it's like trying to sell shyt to people who know better than to buy said shyt :heh:
It goes beyond that... its like trying to sell shyt to people and winding up making those people actually hate what youre selling.

Dude has zero objectivity when it comes to libertarianism, it can do no wrong. But he is quick to shyt on any other ideology, even when its completely unrelated (i.e. desperate dig at Bernie.......). Clearly he is not thinking things through and is just reading out of a Libtard rally pamphlet.

Not to mention given how wishy washy Rand Paul is I would not be surprised if he became pro Israel by the end of the year. Pretty much any time any pressure is applied to him on a measure he immediately folds. Zero integrity, and thats who @DEAD7 wants us to believe is the best choice for president.

Keep in mind I voted for Gary Johnson. If Rand was really bout it bout it he would run as a libertarian. Hes a LINO

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah we should, we should stop delusion that because somebody isnt blatantly racist they have our interests, black people need to have stakes and people in both parties

the democratic party is not your friend, we have no friends
Rather link with the party people claim but can never seem to prove are racist, than the party that is proudly and openly racist.

The true smart strategy though is to use leverage to force these people to do our bidding regardless of what they stand for WITHOUT OUR VOTES. Nicky Haley called for the flags to be removed w/no black votes offered or given. Just pure pressure and leverage. Thats how u play the game, not offering ur votes for nothing.

Daps
It goes beyond that... its like trying to sell shyt to people and winding up making those people actually hate what youre selling.

Dude has zero objectivity when it comes to libertarianism, it can do no wrong. But he is quick to shyt on any other ideology, even when its completely unrelated (i.e. desperate dig at Bernie.......). Clearly he is not thinking things through and is just reading out of a Libtard rally pamphlet.

Not to mention given how wishy washy Rand Paul is I would not be surprised if he became pro Israel by the end of the year. Pretty much any time any pressure is applied to him on a measure he immediately folds.

He flipped last summer when Gaza was being blown to bits. He introduced the "Stand with Israel Act", calling for more strikes and cutting off aid to Palestine while supporting an aid hike for Israel. They got him on record telling folks to basically ignore that destructive Israeli settlement policy too. http://www.salon.com/2014/07/18/rand_pauls_craven_new_pander_why_hes_swung_wildly_on_israel_again/

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
He flipped last summer when Gaza was being blown to bits. He introduced the "Stand with Israel Act", calling for more strikes and cutting off aid to Palestine while supporting an aid hike for Israel. They got him on record telling folks to basically ignore that destructive Israeli settlement policy too. http://www.salon.com/2014/07/18/rand_pauls_craven_new_pander_why_hes_swung_wildly_on_israel_again/

Once you go to that wall and put that paper in.. it's a wrap

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Rather link with the party people claim but can never seem to prove are racist, than the party that is proudly and openly racist.

The true smart strategy though is to use leverage to force these people to do our bidding regardless of what they stand for WITHOUT OUR VOTES. Nicky Haley called for the flags to be removed w/no black votes offered or given. Just pure pressure and leverage. Thats how u play the game, not offering ur votes for nothing.

Wait what? So you are saying the Democratic Party isn't racist

So you think Haley calling for flags to be removed a victory for the strategy of voting 90 percent democratic?

Last question, are you retarded?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait what? So you are saying the Democratic Party isn't racist
No, Im saying people keep claiming they are but never seem to have any proof

So you think Haley calling for flags to be removed a victory for the strategy of voting 90 percent democratic?
No, I'm saying there are smarter ways to utilize political leverage besides arbitrary vote splitting. Like immediate smartly applied pressure

Last question, are you retarded?
Not at all, are you? You keep demanding people adopt strategies u have yet to demonstrate the effectiveness of