Rand Paul linked to campaign donations of White Supremacist groups

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
look i know we toss around the word c00n a lot on this forum. shyt some clown the other day was calling obama a c00n, but whatever. can we all agree though that you're at a minimum, firmly c00n status (i'd say super c00n) if white supremacists feel that you are doing such good work for the cause that your black ass is worthy of donations? i mean even in chapelle's black white supremacist sketch they didn't know he was black.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Meanwhile Bernie Sanders support for Israeli apartheid goes unmentioned on the board.:wow:
:scusthov:Politics as usual.
i'll admit to being selfish (a libertarian should understand that) and say I care less about arab/jew beef (both groups don't have any love for me) than i do how black people are treated around the world.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Mia Love is a brave and inspiring figure, and someone I look up to and respect immensely.

Superstar
Daps
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...-inexcusably-a-symbol-of-human-bon#.slXZDMpna

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul says he believes the Confederate battle flag is “inescapably a symbol of human bondage and slavery” and needs to go.

“No, I agree, I think the flag is inescapably a symbol of human bondage and slavery, and particularly when people use it obviously for murder and to justify hated so vicious that you would kill somebody I think that that symbolism needs to end, and I think South Carolina is doing the right thing,” Paul told radio host Jeff Kuhner on WKRO radio on Tuesday morning.”

Paul added it was obviously a decision for South Carolina to make but said if he were in South Carolina he would vote to get rid of it. Paul said for every African-American the flag is a symbol of slavery and it was time to put in a museum.

“There have been people who have used it for southern pride and heritage and all of that but really to I think to every African-American in the country it’s a symbolism of slavery to them and now it’s a symbol of murder for this young man and so I think it’s time to put it in a museum.”

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
We should still split our vote.

@theworldismine13

:mjpls:

yeah we should, we should stop delusion that because somebody isnt blatantly racist they have our interests, black people need to have stakes and people in both parties

the democratic party is not your friend, we have no friends