chal-lunge !

giphy.gif

LMAO!

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Sear is my homie. Yes, he phrased it to make Serch's assertions seem worst than it was but he didn't lie. Getting this type of attention is his job, he did it without out right lying. I'm not mad at him.
And as far as what happened @ Rock Steady Park. Shyt happens he made a bad decision and paid the consequences. He is a DJ from the projects who did a radio show for ud years for no pay. He was able to flip that into being Eminem's roadie and then getting a show on Shady 45 for over 15 years. He makes a decent living doing that shyt, he leveled up to where he came from, I'm personally proud of him for it.

TURN UP THE BASSSSSS

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Yeah I think Lord Seer is corny for that because he said it like Serch said he wrote for Rakim and Rakim spit it and recorded it. When that’s never what Serch said. He’s always told the same story that Cohen asked him to write a song for Rakim without Rakim’s knowledge and when Eric B found out, he went crazy on Cohen. And Rakim didn’t know the story, so he’s just going off what Seer had said. That’s wack for him to do.
Yea, if Pete Nice is right then Serch is full.of shyt, but even if that's the case I doubt Ra would get mad enough to be ready to take it there if he was clear on the fact that he wasn't being accused of actually using the lyrics

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Serch used to post on SOHH under the name Zyce and would shyt on other artists. He's also generally on some delusions of grandeur bullshyt as well as some snake shyt when revisiting the past, he often rewrites the narrative so it paints him in a flattering light or makes his story more interesting. fukk him.

I've always heard stories about Serch being the only white boy down enough to go into Latin Quarters and shyt back in the day and shyt like that but everytime i've heard shyt from his own mouth he makes it out to be so much more than what it really was.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea, if Pete Nice is right then Serch is full.of shyt, but even if that's the case I doubt Ra would get mad enough to be ready to take it there if he was clear on the fact that he wasn't being accused of actually using the lyrics
Rakim is about his legacy. He came in too early to get the huge money and all that, and is about the craft first. He's also from the no biting, be original school. For someone who bases his whole persona around his pen and skills, the mere suggestion he had a writer is a real insult. Also, he probably hates being lied on, like anyone else.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Rakim is about his legacy. He came in too early to get the huge money and all that, and is about the craft first. He's also from the no biting, be original school. For someone who bases his whole persona around his pen and skills, the mere suggestion he had a writer is a real insult. Also, he probably hates being lied on, like anyone else.
I agree, I think he would consider it wack either way, but if it's clear that he didn't go along with it his reaction would have been calmer tho would have still called it out for being corny

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Rakim cool but he not better than biggie or a lotta easy coast artists in any form or fashion

I like what he stand for but his music ass.i don’t see the hype and never did when u got all these other NY artists who just as good and got better beats.

nikka beats is basura and unvibeable

I’ll take Big l big pun biggie prodigy jay guru and nas over rakim any day

and I’ve sat through a couple of rakim s boring ass albums with them
Boring ass teacher sensei flows

Rant done.:hubie:

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rakim cool but he not better than biggie or a lotta easy coast artists in any form or fashion

I like what he stand for but his music ass.i don’t see the hype and never did when u got all these other NY artists who just as good and got better beats.

nikka beats is basura and unvibeable

I’ll take Big l big pun biggie prodigy jay guru and nas over rakim any day

and I’ve sat through a couple of rakim s boring ass albums with them
Boring ass teacher sensei flows

Rant done.:hubie:

:mjlol: