Rakim says he’ll knock MC Serch the fukk out

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lord Seer was flabby and sick when he was young, so it's at least good to know that he's still alive.

2576170632_986451bdf1.jpg

the first time I saw what Lord Sear looked like was in the back of the source where they had the 2 pages of flicks every issue....it was a pic of him and biz markie, I remember laughing my ass off.....I couldnt even take dude serious anymore

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Rakim rarely does interviews and when he finally does he gets caught up in some BS. Lord Sear is a clown.

Pete Nice basically co-signed the story. His only point was that Serch said he wrote it himself.

Lyor :demonic:

bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

like no disrespect
but do yall nikkaz actually read & watch these links ???

cause u posted the complete opposite of what really happen

• rushtown298
    For those interested in #FACTS , these are my OG lyrics for the song #SteppintotheAM in my rhyme book from the late 80s. Me and Serch wrote the song together which was then "Steppin Till the AM" and we were known as 3 the Hard Way. There was no 3rd Bass at that point. We wrote this joint together while hangin around the Rush office at 298 Elizabeth St. It was NEVER written for Rakim. The other verse was in Serchs handwriting but I dont have that. As we wrote it we went back and forth. After the song was written I recall Serch telling me Lyor had asked for a song for Rakim's 2nd album which i took no credence in that actually being reality. Its more likely that Serch asked Lyor if he'd pitch the song to them for some loot. Remember, up to that point all Serch had done is put out a few frisbees called Beware the Death, Mellissa and Hey Boy. I think we inserted his name in the verses and added a few Rakim-esque lines here and there. There was zero chance of him ever using it and it wasn't written for him. For Serch to go on and on with his fables about writing shyt for Rakim is so disrespectful and disengenuous it's beyond words. To add insult to injury this clown now appears to be claiming he wrote the entire record himself. This kid is delusional. Salute to my man @thelordsearspecial for bringing this up to Rakim on his @shade45 show. My apologies to @rakimgodmc and @therealdjericb for my ex-rhyme partner's disrespect and bellevue-crazy delusions of grandeur.

:snoop:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serch used to post on SOHH under the name Zyce and would shyt on other artists. He's also generally on some delusions of grandeur bullshyt as well as some snake shyt when revisiting the past, he often rewrites the narrative so it paints him in a flattering light or makes his story more interesting. fukk him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Never took Sear seriously, but hard to view him as anything more than a clown after Rocafella smacked him up with Nair in the park and stripped his hair off his damn head.
Sear is my homie. Yes, he phrased it to make Serch's assertions seem worst than it was but he didn't lie. Getting this type of attention is his job, he did it without out right lying. I'm not mad at him.
And as far as what happened @ Rock Steady Park. Shyt happens he made a bad decision and paid the consequences. He is a DJ from the projects who did a radio show for ud years for no pay. He was able to flip that into being Eminem's roadie and then getting a show on Shady 45 for over 15 years. He makes a decent living doing that shyt, he leveled up to where he came from, I'm personally proud of him for it.