Rakim says he’ll knock MC Serch the fukk out

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Rakim cool but he not better than biggie or a lotta easy coast artists in any form or fashion

I like what he stand for but his music ass.i don’t see the hype and never did when u got all these other NY artists who just as good and got better beats.

nikka beats is basura and unvibeable

I’ll take Big l big pun biggie prodigy jay guru and nas over rakim any day

and I’ve sat through a couple of rakim s boring ass albums with them
Boring ass teacher sensei flows

Rant done.:hubie:
Please tell me you're 25 or something. Rakim is most of the people you state's father (Kool G Rap and Kane also). They all evolved what Rakim did. They would look at you like you have 3 heads for that statement.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Rakim cool but he not better than biggie or a lotta easy coast artists in any form or fashion

I like what he stand for but his music ass.i don’t see the hype and never did when u got all these other NY artists who just as good and got better beats.

Only The Infamous and Illmatic are in the same class of GOAT tier albums as Paid in Full. The other artist on your list never made anything as good as Paid in Full. PIF is basically a greatest hits albums.

Please identify by name the wack beats on the first three Eric B and Rakim albums.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

These albums came out in a certain order. And Rakim was the first who had a complicated rhyme pattern. Before him people rapped way more simple. Without Rakim there is no Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, Prodigy, Jay, Guru or Nas. He made the style of rhyme they use. Before him everyone rhymed cat with hat and simple shyt like that, he is solely responsible for updating the style.
But I gotta say after Paid in Full which is a classic. I mean every song on there Rakim rhymed on got heavy radio play, every single one. But he did get knocked for the rest of his albums. The R was not liked and many were disappointed, Let the Rythmn Hit Em' was an improvement but still kinda mid. Don't Sweat the Technique got love but he never regained the heights of Paid in Full. By time the 18th Letter came out it was more of a nostalgia respect the great thing. So yeah his legacy is mainly built off his first album but he is considered one of the greatest because of its impact. He changed Hip Hop for the better forever with that shyt.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Only The Infamous and Illmatic are in the same class of GOAT tier albums as Paid in Full. The other artist on your list never made anything as good as Paid in Full. PIF is basically a greatest hits albums.

Please identify by name the wack beats on the first three Eric B and Rakim albums.
all them shyts especially my melody.

His music just isn’t happy or fun man.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me you're 25 or something. Rakim is most of the people you state's father (Kool G Rap and Kane also). They all evolved what Rakim did. They would look at you like you have 3 heads for that statement.
I respect that fact but his discography slick trash besides PIF and let the rhythm...

The other ones got tracks here and there that’s vibeable
But he don’t belong in a top 15 out of NY.maybe even top 25 tbh
I like and respect the reverence they have for him in NY though.

But y’all got like 100 rappers in the 90s that was hitting hard

But I get it now. He the quadruple OG of hip hop
So he ain’t to be questioned.lol

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I respect that fact but his discography slick trash besides PIF and let the rhythm...

The other ones got tracks here and there that’s vibeable
But he don’t belong in a top 15 out of NY.maybe even top 25 tbh
I like and respect the reverence they have for him in NY though.

But y’all got like 100 rappers in the 90s that was hitting hard

But I get it now. He the quadruple OG of hip hop
So he ain’t to be questioned.lol
You are:

1. Trolling
2. Mad young
3. From some extra goofy place in the South/overseas
4. Have terrible taste
5. Some combination of the above.

Good day sir.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've always heard stories about Serch being the only white boy down enough to go into Latin Quarters and shyt back in the day and shyt like that but everytime i've heard shyt from his own mouth he makes it out to be so much more than what it really was.

His reward was almost a cap in his chest.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've always heard stories about Serch being the only white boy down enough to go into Latin Quarters and shyt back in the day and shyt like that but everytime i've heard shyt from his own mouth he makes it out to be so much more than what it really was.

Back when Michael Rappaport dissed Meek Mill he was talking about he was in all those spots back in the 80's....I guess to prove how "down" he was....

Anyway, I can't remember who it was....maybe Dante Ross....anyway, they said he was lying and the only white person in those spots back then was Serch.

There's a few reasons to criticize Serch, but he doesn't seem to be bullshytting about that.

Fred.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Back when Michael Rappaport dissed Meek Mill he was talking about he was in all those spots back in the 80's....I guess to prove how "down" he was....

Anyway, I can't remember who it was....maybe Dante Ross....anyway, they said he was lying and the only white person in those spots back then was Serch.

There's a few reasons to criticize Serch, but he doesn't seem to be bullshytting about that.

Fred.
Iono...the guy vouching for him is another shady cac...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not even sure it was Dante Ross.

But if Serch was lying about that you think somebody from the last 30 odd years would've called him out at least once.

Fred.
You have a point, I just wouldn't trust the word of one of the other "down" cacs. Nobody called him out, but nobody else vouched for him, and his stories are starting to sound more and more :duck:ish