RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
how do we know when to evacuate ?? im hearing conflicting stories.. some my friends say im in the evacuation zone but I cant find info on a site as to where the evacuations are

my apartment smells so foul from the smoke I got a huge ass headache
Damn breh :francis: just thought about you hope you and your fam good out there hold your head #salute

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
goddamn brehs, I stay out in South City and didn't think twice about opening a window before I got hit with a thick smell of smoke. Had to close it ASAP. My car covered in bits of ash/tiny debris from the fire..... Down in Foster City and it's terrible down here too.:merchant:

It really is gonna get worse before it gets better. Can't imagine how my brehs up north are dealing with this.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
goddamn brehs, I stay out in South City and didn't think twice about opening a window before I got hit with a thick smell of smoke. Had to close it ASAP. My car covered in bits of ash/tiny debris from the fire..... Down in Foster City and it's terrible down here too.:merchant:

It really is gonna get worse before it gets better. Can't imagine how my brehs up north are dealing with this.

Bro this air is all bad. All the doctor/medical masks are sold out :damn:

Only MFs rockin masks are Asians

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane