RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Educate me brehs, how do people die from this? Fires move a lost faster than I realize? No warnings? etc.. And this is an honest question.

How does this even happen?

Its fukking crazy :damn:

California is full of mountains and we've been in a drought.

A lit cigarette could spark a fire that can take embers miles, over roads, and into neighborhoods.

Low humidity and strong winds make it impossible for firefighters to do their jobs. That's how these new fires keep popping up.

I'mma take this moment to point out firefighters- You're the real MVP. fukk the police. Be Safe Y'all.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
a fire can level your entire neighborhood in just minutes.. plus the heavy smoke can knock you out before you react as well..

ask yourself this, if you looked out your window right now and saw a fire say 100 yards from your house, would you be able to pack everything important , make it into your car and away to safety in time ? Fire isnt like the movies slow moving like lava, it jumps (literally)

Thanks breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I know people from Fairfield, is that area good?

Decent. Not bad, not good. More good to great neighborhoods than not. the bad places look like your typical bad places but can be completely avoided and its not many of them, but you'll know immediately when you are in them :pachaha: . Could probably spend your entire life in Fairfield and not end up in one of the bad neighborhoods unless a school friend lived there and you went and visited them type of situation (think NuNu from ATL movie type situation)

Surprised its this much sympathy on the coli as i figures Napa, Sonoma, etc. was like 90% CACs and Asians

the fire all but skipped Napa, its in Fairfield now and American Canyon, 1 is going towards Sacramento and the other is going towards Vallejo/Fairfield..

edit: great news, as of 6:37 AM the fire has not moved much over night :whew: skies a little clearer this morning than previously :blessed:

***NEW: ATLAS FIRE UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 12, 2017 6:37 AM ***

WHAT'S NEW: No new updates at this time

We have had little to no movement in the past few hours. We have worked to create an interactive map that will help the community to track the fire and evacuation areas in real time. Shortly after posting the map, we began to experience technical difficulties. We are currently working to restore this function, and will post updates as they become available.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DL6M7-1X0AATocn

:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Air quality is state of emergancy as well :mjcry:

anim_aqi_sanfrancisco_ca.gif

Air Quality Index Levels of Health Concern Numerical
Value

Good 0 to 50 (green)
Moderate 51 to 100 (yellow)
Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups 101 to 150 (orange)
Unhealthy 151 to 200 (red)
Very Unhealthy 201 to 300 (purple)
Hazardous 301 to 500 (maroon)

https://videos.posttv.com/washpost-...172686-w4583z_t_1507747699978_640_360_300.mp4

(which aint even near the fire)