RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
:mjcry:I'm updating the thread title in a minute brehs....I got in late last night. This shyt is unreal. I'm so thankful my family is ok, but the fact this happened when I wasn't even there is something that is bothering me....over 2800 homes in SR alone that are gone breh. That's 2800 displaced families in less than a weeks time.....Idk brehs. We ok. But this shyt don't even look like home

:mjcry:

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I'm updating the thread title in a minute brehs....I got in late last night. This shyt is unreal. I'm so thankful my family is ok, but the fact this happened when I wasn't even there is something that is bothering me....over 2800 homes in SR alone that are gone breh. That's 2800 displaced families in less than a weeks time.....Idk brehs. We ok. But this shyt don't even look like home

Yeah, I was thinking about you (obligatory:dame:) having to come back to this as I was going to work the other day. The drive up after landing must've been nerve racking.

I'm thinking there may even be a couple extra hundred unreported missing people that might still be unaccounted for when you factor in how many undocumented immigrants there are in that area. They're all afraid of putting themselves out there in fear of being rounded up and deported. Also, the primary evacuation system warnings are in english only from what I heard. There's a mexican radio station that's been going non-stop trying to get information out to them as things update.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Yeah, I was thinking about you (obligatory:dame:) having to come back to this as I was going to work the other day. The drive up after landing must've been nerve racking.

I'm thinking there may even be a couple extra hundred unreported missing people that might still be unaccounted for when you factor in how many undocumented immigrants there are in that area. They're all afraid of putting themselves out there in fear of being rounded up and deported. Also, the primary evacuation system warnings are in english only from what I heard. There's a mexican radio station that's been going non-stop trying to get information out to them as things update.

I just feel so bad wifey was holding it down solo till I touched back down

:wow:

But she a strong woman. Been a strong woman

I hugged my daughter so tight last night breh. She was sleeping so beautifully in her room. Like nothing wrong in the world was happening

:mjcry:I just be feeling blessed

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Don’t beat yourself up breh..
I don’t have a family yet but I know that shyt will eat any man up because they feel I should have been there to protect them..
I’m just glad my north Cali brehs are safe and families are okay..
Been in contact with all my people back home everyday just to make sure they are okay..
I’ve been so busy and dealing with health issues and you get so wrapped up in your own shyt until things happen..
Starting to feel guilty for not contacting my people more often..
Stuff like this puts things in perspective..
Even after all the hurricanes I’ve been through..
When things happen that are not in your control..
Perspective comes in..
I’m glad this thread was made and thanks to everybody for the updates..
It’s going to be hard but you guys stay strong and bless up...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I just feel so bad wifey was holding it down solo till I touched back down

But she a strong woman. Been a strong woman

I hugged my daughter so tight last night breh. She was sleeping so beautifully in her room. Like nothing wrong in the world was happening

:mjcry:I just be feeling blessed

Glad y'all made it through ok :to:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah i was talking to my cousin last night about where he is gonna stay for the foreseeable future. he said that all the hotels and apartments in the area have already been booked for miles out.

the logistics that are gonna have to go into rebuilding i can't even fathom and i have a feeling the time frame for rebuilding is gonna be a long one.

my thoughts are with yall.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah i was talking to my cousin last night about where he is gonna stay for the foreseeable future. he said that all the hotels and apartments in the area have already been booked for miles out.

the logistics that are gonna have to go into rebuilding i can't even fathom and i have a feeling the time frame for rebuilding is gonna be a long one.

my thoughts are with yall.
took folks ~2-4 years to really rebuild the oakland hills after the fire, and the house they built were :wow: i can only imagine if these people get the payouts they did in oakland how much more expensive real estate will be up there is they rebuild bigger and better (on top of being new construction)