RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Don’t beat yourself up breh..
I don’t have a family yet but I know that shyt will eat any man up because they feel I should have been there to protect them..
I’m just glad my north Cali brehs are safe and families are okay..
Been in contact with all my people back home everyday just to make sure they are okay..
I’ve been so busy and dealing with health issues and you get so wrapped up in your own shyt until things happen..
Starting to feel guilty for not contacting my people more often..
Stuff like this puts things in perspective..
Even after all the hurricanes I’ve been through..
When things happen that are not in your control..
Perspective comes in..
I’m glad this thread was made and thanks to everybody for the updates..
It’s going to be hard but you guys stay strong and bless up...

:wow::wow:

RESPECT BREH

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
yeah i was talking to my cousin last night about where he is gonna stay for the foreseeable future. he said that all the hotels and apartments in the area have already been booked for miles out.

the logistics that are gonna have to go into rebuilding i can't even fathom and i have a feeling the time frame for rebuilding is gonna be a long one.

my thoughts are with yall.

Smh mane for real....the Bay gets booked quick with hotels when NORMAL shyt is going on. It might be a fuccin Beyoncé concert, a Raider game, some tech conference and gay pride weekend all at once and shyt will be hard to find a hotel. I've been in the predicament before.....let alone this situation smh

Thanks tho breh appreciated

Hope your kinfolk stay up as well

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No... Sonoma actually has a pretty diverse population. Me and my girl are not cacs and we could have been toast if hadn’t left when we did. Her mom is black and probably lost her house up there

You guys have to get out of your little race bubble...

Taken from Wikipedia:

The 2010 United States Census reported that Sonoma County had a population of 483,878. The racial makeup of Sonoma County was 371,412 (76.8%) White, 7,610 (1.6%) African American, 6,489 (1.3%) Native American, 18,341 (3.8%) Asian, 1,558 (0.3%) Pacific Islander, 56,966 (11.8%) from other races, and 21,502 (4.4%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 120,430 persons (24.9%).[46]

:camby:

Sonoma is primarily comprised of wealthy cacs. FOH.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Most of the cacs in sonoma county are old school hippies fwiw. Even lot's of the wealthy folks out there are pretty far to the left.