RAGING WILDFIRES BURN in North Bay Area :smh: DEVASTATING losses expected | 40 Confirmed Dead :sad:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Decent. Not bad, not good. More good to great neighborhoods than not. the bad places look like your typical bad places but can be completely avoided and its not many of them, but you'll know immediately when you are in them :pachaha: . Could probably spend your entire life in Fairfield and not end up in one of the bad neighborhoods unless a school friend lived there and you went and visited them type of situation (think NuNu from ATL movie type situation)

the fire all but skipped Napa, its in Fairfield now and American Canyon, 1 is going towards Sacramento and the other is going towards Vallejo/Fairfield..

edit: great news, as of 6:37 AM the fire has not moved much over night :whew: skies a little clearer this morning than previously :blessed:

***NEW: ATLAS FIRE UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 12, 2017 6:37 AM ***

WHAT'S NEW: No new updates at this time

We have had little to no movement in the past few hours. We have worked to create an interactive map that will help the community to track the fire and evacuation areas in real time. Shortly after posting the map, we began to experience technical difficulties. We are currently working to restore this function, and will post updates as they become available.
Lol I’m not talking about the neighborhood being good, I’m saying if the fire going to hit that area.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say from Fairfield/closer to Vacaville it looks "better" as you keep heading towards sac...
yeah i work in sac and shyt was noticeable in tuesday, could smell smoke/grey skies. yesterday there were barely signs of it and i couldn't smell smoke anymore. today it's not noticeable at all.

yeah the winds have some how knocked the fire more towards vallejo it seems
that's where the rest of my family live.:mjcry:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Do you and your family have somewhere to go in case y'all are asked to evacuate @Super Future Luther King Jr. ?

Most definitely mane. We got people in Sac we could slide out to, as well as just down towards LA too if it was needed. But honestly, from what the wifey saying, it's in recovery mode somewhat....apparently nothing fire wise really moved last night. I'm still OT smh. Flying back in tonight. Won't be at the actual crib till maybe 1am