Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They're going to ripppppp him apart on social media.. there is a whole generation that knows nothing about this ordeal

You already saw the articles about how his kid turned out. Forget social media, a dude who orchestrated his pregnant lady to be killed is walking around free and they reporting it with cameras and everything, not even on the low. He's food on these streets.

I got no idea why his lawyers or people didnt ask for some back door release and keep it on the low and change his ID:mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Do y'all even search before y'all make threads anymore?

Lazy ass mfers, stop making threads on this bytch nikka

Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks

That’s real. Scumbags don’t deserve any threads at all really. Let alone two. Only shyt that should be made after this is a thread reporting his gruesome death.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If he was in my family I couldn't do it. Black women are too forgiving tho. They accept whatever a relative does as long as it's not to them.
Americans in general are a forgiving, law-abiding people...

My people by comparison... They would have found his body burned charred in his cell a long time ago. And that's IF the police ever got to him to arrest him in the first place

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If he was in my family I couldn't do it. Black women are too forgiving tho. They accept whatever a relative does as long as it's not to them.

How do we know a Black woman or family picked him up? Could’ve been a former colleague or friend. Either way, monsters like george Zimmerman still walking the streets so I’m worries this scumbag piece of shyt might find a way to disappear.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How do we know a Black woman or family picked him up? Could’ve been a former colleague or friend. Either way, monsters like george Zimmerman still walking the streets so I’m worries this scumbag piece of shyt might find a way to disappear.
I seen him walking to the car with a black woman when he got out.