Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So are you saying the drug dealer shot her and Carruth was never in on it?
I think he may have gotten in with some fukked up dudes. He deserved his punishment as a result, but that dealers comments always seemed forced to me

Double J

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
too many of you buy into the lies told by the media. Rae was innocent. It was a drug deal gone wrong. I'm glad to see him out and wish the best of luck to the young breh :ehh:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
All he has to do is change his name and grow a beard. No one will recognize him and he can live a 'normal' life.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can you change your name as a felon convicted of murder?
From what I've read the process differs depending on the state, but yes it's possible. It'll be a lengthy process for him and he has to be a resident for a year (I believe he's going to California).

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yup he should’ve of gotten life
If he got convicted of first degree he woulda got the death penalty but his sloppiness in terms of organizing everything helped him in that regard to where he had a haphazard plan that wound up working anyway. That’s why the trigger man is pretty much never getting out of prison.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he got convicted of first degree he woulda got the death penalty but his sloppiness in terms of organizing everything helped him in that regard to where he had a haphazard plan that wound up working anyway. That’s why the trigger man is pretty much never getting out of prison.
From the documentary I watched the jury didnt feel it was fair that the prosecution was charging the trigger man with second degree murder and Rae with first degree murder. The jury was dead locked and almost went to a mistrial until they compromised and found him guilty of everything but first degree murder. He basically got lucky as fukk. Had the prosecution charged the trigger man with first degree murder they would have fried Rae and convicted him of murder 1

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, the thing that hits me moreso than a feeling that 20 years wasn't enough is how he said some shyt about wanting to be a part of his son's life. if i was the dead girl's family, he'd need to be watching his back.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All he has to do is change his name and grow a beard. No one will recognize him and he can live a 'normal' life.
Could he move to another country? Since he served his full sentence it's not like he's on parole and cant go anywhere, right?