Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The fact that this clown seems somewhat shocked that people “hate” him has me flabbergasted. One of his responses of his I read almost made it seem like he feels like he will be a victim while he is out. He is lucky he had that status because if it was just some regular guy in prison he could have been killed for that shyt.

Like son what exactly do you expect? :laff:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Could he move to another country? Since he served his full sentence it's not like he's on parole and cant go anywhere, right?
Depends on where he wants to go. Some places won't allow anyone who has been convicted of a serious crime into their country.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what that niccas financial situation is like smh. I remember when this happened
He has nothing, the grandmother was afraid that once he’s out he’ll try to get custody and live off his sons money

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He has nothing, the grandmother was afraid that once he’s out he’ll try to get custody and live off his sons money
Smh. That's sad man. I was reading the interview that the hitman had and he was discussing his meeting Carruth. He wanted to have her beat up at 1st, but the dude was like "I only kill people" Carruth response? "How much" :dead:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
The fact that this clown seems somewhat shocked that people “hate” him has me flabbergasted. One of his responses of his I read almost made it seem like he feels like he will be a victim while he is out. He is lucky he had that status because if it was just some regular guy in prison he could have been killed for that shyt.

Like son what exactly do you expect? :laff:
Its obvious he's probably narcissistic. I wouldn't discount him finding himself in another situation where goes back in jail.