Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
He may be free from a prison cell, but he not knowing about social media and metoo....hopefully trolls and and bitter women will be in his face at his crib, morning jogs, grocery shopping and gas pumping until he offs himself
I'm wondering how this generation and era will respond to this...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There's no technically in it, he killed her, it's felony murder and attempted murder. The same applies if you're committing a robbery and your friend shoots the victim, you would be charged with murder too-guilt by association. He shot into an occupied vehicle. He conspired in the commission of murder; he aided and abetted. He wasn't found guilty of first degree murder but was complicit in murder. The only reason I could think of why he received a reduced sentence is either he informed or had additional evidence about other crimes on unrelated matters for which the state could gain leverage on, ie-snitched. Or there was some technicality involved in his case that his defense attorney discovered so the state let him plead out to a lesser sentence/crime.
You clearly didn't watch the trial.:pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm familiar with the law and the details of the case.

Don't bother responding with one of your long responses though. :DameMJLol:
:russ::deadmanny:.. .....

I'd like to hear your take on the case - you can't make a statement about my perspective and not back it up with your legal analysis seeing as how you're familiar with the law :gucci:.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:russ::deadmanny:.. .....

I'd like to hear your take on the case - you can't make a statement about my perspective and not back it up with your legal analysis seeing as how you're familiar with the law :gucci:.
The issue was the jury and their verdict, not what he was charged with.

:leostare:

And their inconsistent verdict was a result. Of the fukkery in court.

:mjgrin: