Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What’s sad is you know he has a lineup of women probably fighting for his attention still

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Pretty much. if you don't get emotional watching these videos then something is seriously wrong with you.

And, this scumbag has the audacity to say that he deserve to raise him?!

If the Grandmother (who is an amazing woman BTW) can have mercy and forgive Carruth then I honestly hope that as a family they can begin to repair their relationship

The son is an amazing young kid

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I always felt he was squeezed by that goon ass drug dealer
I dont remember that angle of the story. :jbhmm:
But while things arent always as they seem, sometimes it is but some people also love conspiracy theories

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I dont remember that angle of the story but while things arent always as they seem, sometimes it is but some people also love conspiracy theories
What conspiracy theory? That drug dealer came off so over the top. “After I shot her, I could see Rae in his car mirror ahead of me with a smile on his face.” :childplease:

On a dark ass country road.

He seemed as if he wanted Rae to go down with him. He came off a bit over the top

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
dude got less time than many serious drug dealers get :scust::scust::scust::scust: bout sums up the "justice" system

Some of the nikkaz my brother did time with in there for 300+ years just because they was making millions in the 80s. Can’t help but to feel the sentences should be reversed cuz I wouldn’t want a monster like this reintroduced to society.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What conspiracy theory? That drug dealer came off so over the top. “After I shot her, I could see Rae in his car mirror ahead of me with a smile on his face.” :childplease:

On a dark ass country road.

He seemed as if he wanted Rae to go down with him. He came off a bit over the top
So are you saying the drug dealer shot her and Carruth was never in on it?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I understand the disdain and the disgust for Carruth, but the man did serve his time. He did nearly 20 years. Let God and his conscience be his tormentors, not society!
As a Christian I understand that angle at same time ,We can talk about it .It will always upset us .Honestly 20 years is light for this . The guy was just lucky to have good lawyers. He may not have pulled trigger but this just as worse .Society will always be society .Employers don't have to hire him.After a week or two this will die down and people will be angry about something else .Last year at this time OJ was released and haven't heard a word since. Maybe Carruth turns his life around and God dealt with him.But let's not act like society should take it easy on ass.He deserves to be heckled at grocery stores,gas stations .It is what it is.He made the decision to organize the hit. The next 30-40 years shouldn't be easy for him.POS wanted custody! :mindblown: