Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
From Article:

Their son, Chancellor Lee Adams, will turn 19 in November.

Carruth spoke to WBTV in Charlotte in February, expressing his desire to form a relationship with Chancellor. The former wide receiver said he wishes to have custody of his son, who has been raised by his maternal grandmother, Saundra Adams, since birth.

I should be raising my son," Carruth told WBTV via phone. "Ms. Adams should not be doing this and I want that responsibility back.”

:gucci:

In response to Carruth's interview, Saundra Adams told the Charlotte Observer, "I can say definitively [Carruth's] not ever going to have custody of Chancellor."

"Chancellor will be raised either by me or, after I’m gone, by someone else who loves him and who knows him," Adams continued. "He will never be raised by a stranger – someone he doesn’t know and who tried to kill him.”

Ayo if Chancellor don't beat the breaks off this lame.....:gucci:

He should stay locked up :francis:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
From Article:

Their son, Chancellor Lee Adams, will turn 19 in November.

Carruth spoke to WBTV in Charlotte in February, expressing his desire to form a relationship with Chancellor. The former wide receiver said he wishes to have custody of his son, who has been raised by his maternal grandmother, Saundra Adams, since birth.

I should be raising my son," Carruth told WBTV via phone. "Ms. Adams should not be doing this and I want that responsibility back.”

:gucci:

In response to Carruth's interview, Saundra Adams told the Charlotte Observer, "I can say definitively [Carruth's] not ever going to have custody of Chancellor."

"Chancellor will be raised either by me or, after I’m gone, by someone else who loves him and who knows him," Adams continued. "He will never be raised by a stranger – someone he doesn’t know and who tried to kill him.”

Ayo if Chancellor don't beat the breaks off this lame.....:gucci:

He should stay locked up :francis:

This fool has no sense of appreciation for everything this woman has done for HIS SON. She prolly see her daughter in her grandson every time he smiles...I Can’t imagine that pain.

Blessings to Ms Adams

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Simple, he technically didn't kill her
There's no technically in it, he killed her, it's felony murder and attempted murder. The same applies if you're committing a robbery and your friend shoots the victim, you would be charged with murder too-guilt by association. He shot into an occupied vehicle. He conspired in the commission of murder; he aided and abetted. He wasn't found guilty of first degree murder but was complicit in murder. The only reason I could think of why he received a reduced sentence is either he informed or had additional evidence about other crimes on unrelated matters for which the state could gain leverage on, ie-snitched. Or there was some technicality involved in his case that his defense attorney discovered so the state let him plead out to a lesser sentence/crime.