Rae Carruth To Be Released In Two Weeks (He's Out)

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
He should be allowed to take custody :yeshrug:

:whoa: Don't get me wrong he is a PIECE OF shyt. But maybe he should be the one struggling to get the kid dressed, fed, cleaned up. Taking him to the hospital, cooking for him. If necessary wipe the kids ass:myman:. He should be a SLAVE to the kid. And the kid should make him WORK.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

:whoa: Don't get me wrong he is a PIECE OF shyt. But maybe he should be the one struggling to get the kid dressed, fed, cleaned up. Taking him to the hospital, cooking for him. If necessary wipe the kids ass:myman:. He should be a SLAVE to the kid. And the kid should make him WORK.

I’m sure he’d just kill him instead. :camby:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
He may be free from a prison cell, but he not knowing about social media and metoo....hopefully trolls and and bitter women will be in his face at his crib, morning jogs, grocery shopping and gas pumping until he offs himself

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

nah. Kid needs to be with people who love him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
From Article:

Their son, Chancellor Lee Adams, will turn 19 in November.

Carruth spoke to WBTV in Charlotte in February, expressing his desire to form a relationship with Chancellor. The former wide receiver said he wishes to have custody of his son, who has been raised by his maternal grandmother, Saundra Adams, since birth.

I should be raising my son," Carruth told WBTV via phone. "Ms. Adams should not be doing this and I want that responsibility back.”

:gucci:

In response to Carruth's interview, Saundra Adams told the Charlotte Observer, "I can say definitively [Carruth's] not ever going to have custody of Chancellor."

"Chancellor will be raised either by me or, after I’m gone, by someone else who loves him and who knows him," Adams continued. "He will never be raised by a stranger – someone he doesn’t know and who tried to kill him.”

Ayo if Chancellor don't beat the breaks off this lame.....:gucci:

He should stay locked up :francis:

bruh chancellor is handicapped..read the details on why that is...its sad as hell