Racist weeb goes to Japan hoping that Japanese will hate on Yasuke: they don't. Meltdown in the comment section

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
It's definitely possible. I'm sure you're aware of how white washed the American education system is. Malcolm X is a barely mentioned pariah while MLK is held as the perfect n3gro mascot, and they don't te the real story about either.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people don't give a shxt because Yasuke was barely more than an interesting curiosity for Nobunaga (the real historical figure) and because Yasuke was kicked out of the court without making any real impact and was never even technically a samurai

He probably has the same historical impact in Japanese culture that Sally Hemmings has for us, probably even less.
Wrong

Daps
I know for a fact the Japanese can't stand these type of cacs. They think they own Japan and have the right to tell the natives what to think and feel. They're seen as clowns.

It's always these fat, no p*ssy getting white dudes going out there and talking shyt about us and trying to increase anti black sentiment and yet it never works. They're not seen as "superior" in Japan and it burns them that they're not the star of the show and jealous of the small number of black folks who live and work out there and do well for themselves.

I mean, look at him. He's the typical cac incel loser type you could spot from a mile away. Probably online all day with the other losers on anti black sites talking shyt while being surrounded by empty pizza boxes and bottles on the floor in their basement, yet wouldn't breath too loud if he walked past a black man.

I was listening to a really good interview last week of a Canadian black dude living in Japan and he talks about these types.
Link to that vid?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were doing this when the San Andreas trailers came out. Don't know why these white dudes lose their mind when there is a black main character. Can't imagine walking around with that fragile of an ego.
i'll never forget the meltdowns this caused:mjlol: Ended up being the best game in the series and they couldn't say shyt about it

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I guarantee you the game will probably end up being the best AC, along with being the best selling one. Cacs would be FUMING because it had to take a black man with a long sword to save a crippling series and a shytty company from collapsing. They would kill themselves seeing the game selling like some Dragon Quest shyt overseas, than their favorite cliche weeaboo game.

These cacs are so adament about wanting their beloved safe space of gaming to just be white, instead of thinking logically that there was a black samurai. The gall of this neckbeard cac going over to the land of the rising son, to ask individuals who are overworked, underpaid, having to endure a crippling yen, no birthrates, a strong style immigration law, old fashioned ways of living, and the days of the 80s to be a void of the past, "SOHH WHATS THE DEALLLLL WITH BLACK PEOPLE TRYING TO BE SAMUARIS SEMPAI :krs: "

Japanese dude: このクソクラッカーにはうんざりだ :unimpressed:

Gaming cac: "Sounds like outrage over such things" :ehh:

Japanese dude: 自殺する :camby:

Gaming cac: "right on" :krs:

The one that took place in Egypt sold like 10 million copies. Most people will play as anyone as long as the game is dope. Even white people are tired of being CACs all the damn time.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

e1tpVaT.gif

"................................................."
I get a pash fa that :manny:

But you fill Collins word word
Is your name Collins? :mjpls: :ufdup:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now they are saying he is going to be gay in the game? I haven't seen proof of this. Wtf is wrong with these people? They are trying their best to kill this game before it's launched but it's not going to work.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He likes men … obviously … these racists usually like man ass … plus this faggit hates himself … fat greasy sissy … I think crackers like him should commit suicide …

Plus the Japanese aren’t mad because this is a real life historical character not some made up bullshyt

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The one that took place in Egypt sold like 10 million copies. Most people will play as anyone as long as the game is dope. Even white people are tired of being CACs all the damn time.
Tell them that one had a Black Main Character though & see their reaction :mjpls:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
They think they own Japan or something, it’s weird. They’re always leaving racist comments under videos of black people in japan just going about their day. The people of Japan actually dislike those entitled western cacs who display immoral behavior in public or chase them down for a picture.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is so pathetic and lame, to go out of your way and travel to a foreign country to seek views that line your white supremacist ideology it says this racists will go to try to use every lever of power and influence to try to ensure black people progress in society is hard, you can bet your dime this guy is going to be registered to vote this elections, black people dont let this guy choice of politicians be the one dictating federal policies and what black children can read in school
He is Brazilian. He will have no effect on American politics.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
So that’s what you took from this.Interesting :mjpls:

LOL. It's obvious they don't care about the race baiting the vlogger is engaging in but as an American we are always given the impression everyone knows so much about their own country and history in contrast to us.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The depiction of white people in media was the last bastion of of white masculinity they had as most of them are useless neck beards crying about DEI because they have grown too lazy to work hard.

They have to find someone or something to blame.

Black people are the easiest scapegoat as we don't work together collectively like the other races. :yeshrug:

Also take note..
Yasuke could have been any other race but Black and these Demons wouldn't even care. :sas2:

You have to wonder why they're so uptight about Black glory specifically..:jbhmm:
I suspect because the biggest historical contributors to the world are Africans and these cacs vying for the title via trickery, crookery, theft and brain washing.