Racist weeb goes to Japan hoping that Japanese will hate on Yasuke: they don't. Meltdown in the comment section

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Oh and how could I forget this (the only thing missing is a thought bubble with a picture of black men since we're always on their mind):

kzdjuc14c3bc1.jpeg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The one that took place in Egypt sold like 10 million copies. Most people will play as anyone as long as the game is dope. Even white people are tired of being CACs all the damn time.
Internet ain't reality

It's the Home of insecurity projection

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
What a fukking loser :mjlol:

Glad he’s getting clowned. Japanese don’t give a fukk about shyt like this. Most peaceful, regular folks I’ve been around. Everyone should visit if they have the chance
Def want to go soon how was it for you? Any paags

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I skipped around. They mentioned that no Japanese person they knew heard of Yasuke but you can ask random people in America about an American historical figure from 100s of years ago and there is a high probability they haven't heard of them either.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I took an L on this because when I first heard about this I assumed no one would be mad about that since it's an actual, documented historical figure in Japan culture and no one could be mad about that. This really proves how racist these gamer dudes have always been because even when you do exactly what they claim you should do - ie have black characters instead of "forcing" them into things - they still complain.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The fact that they didn't hear of Yasuke and still don't care is even worse for his case. A lot of these dudes are mentally ill and their hatred of black folks goes down to the spiritual level. The fact that probably 90% of videogames star white protagonists isn't enough for them. They still need to cry and whine.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is how they steal and suppress Black history..then try replace historical Black people with a pale face.
fukk em :camby:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Def want to go soon how was it for you? Any paags

Granted, I was in the military but I still lived there for 2 years and experienced Jap culture

They’re super nice man..they like black folks 10x more than cacs. We low key get treated like celebs. Me and my homeboys used to go to parts where Americans didn’t populate & it was always love. We went to a batting cage in some country ass town & all the kids there took pics with us.

It’s a culture shock though. Japan is the exact opposite of America. All of the vehicles and homes & small and compact as compared to the big shyt here in America.

I knocked down a couple women but they’re not really my cup of tea (Philippine women tho… :banderas: )

I thought the video game and anime stuff was a myth, but they really do love that stuff. Random corner stores have giants paintings of anime characters, and the video game stores were always packed. It’s a video game store in Naha that served food, and I’d just go sometimes to play demos and chat with the locals. It’s pretty dope over there

Just be respectful of the culture & try to learn some Japanese, it’ll go a long away. Only drawbacks about Japan are food and weather. I don’t eat seafood & that’s their main thing, but Japanese Curry with chicken is amazing. Family Mart (their 7/11) has all types of stuff.