Racist weeb goes to Japan hoping that Japanese will hate on Yasuke: they don't. Meltdown in the comment section

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Why would they be upset about their own historical figure:skip:

It's definitely possible. I'm sure you're aware of how white washed the American education system is. Malcolm X is a barely mentioned pariah while MLK is held as the perfect n3gro mascot, and they don't te the real story about either.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people don't give a shxt because Yasuke was barely more than an interesting curiosity for Nobunaga (the real historical figure) and because Yasuke was kicked out of the court without making any real impact and was never even technically a samurai

He probably has the same historical impact in Japanese culture that Sally Hemmings has for us, probably even less.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I know for a fact the Japanese can't stand these type of cacs. They think they own Japan and have the right to tell the natives what to think and feel. They're seen as clowns.

It's always these fat, no p*ssy getting white dudes going out there and talking shyt about us and trying to increase anti black sentiment and yet it never works. They're not seen as "superior" in Japan and it burns them that they're not the star of the show and jealous of the small number of black folks who live and work out there and do well for themselves.

I mean, look at him. He's the typical cac incel loser type you could spot from a mile away. Probably online all day with the other losers on anti black sites talking shyt while being surrounded by empty pizza boxes and bottles on the floor in their basement, yet wouldn't breath too loud if he walked past a black man.

I was listening to a really good interview last week of a Canadian black dude living in Japan and he talks about these types.
You got a link to that interview? These gaming cacs have been insufferable since that Gamergate bullshyt

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That fat boy looks like he stinks. I would be embarrassed to be on camera looking so pathetic. He should continue being the culture vulture he is and while he’s in Japan go ahead and commit seppuku. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Cacs are mad about something that has absolutely nothing to do with them..

:dahell:

The depiction of white people in media was the last bastion of of white masculinity they had as most of them are useless neck beards crying about DEI because they have grown too lazy to work hard.

They have to find someone or something to blame.

Black people are the easiest scapegoat as we don't work together collectively like the other races. :yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's definitely possible. I'm sure you're aware of how white washed the American education system is. Malcolm X is a barely mentioned pariah while MLK is held as the perfect n3gro mascot, and they don't te the real story about either.

I wouldn't be surprised if most people don't give a shxt because Yasuke was barely more than an interesting curiosity for Nobunaga (the real historical figure) and because Yasuke was kicked out of the court without making any real impact and was never even technically a samurai

He probably has the same historical impact in Japanese culture that Sally Hemmings has for us, probably even less.
He's pretty well-known in Japan, he's been portrayed in various forms of Japanese media over hundreds of years.

They even seem to elevate his status as a samurai even though he never actually had that title. He's shown in old drawings as a black samurai wearing high class armor, which shows that people respected him even if he wasn't actually a real samurai.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Gotta remember dirty macking is their mo

They went around the world telling people we had tails and horns and told them not to do business with us. Matthew C. Perry was also the one who introduced minstrelsy to them. No one can be friends with each other unless they OK it