Racist weeb goes to Japan hoping that Japanese will hate on Yasuke: they don't. Meltdown in the comment section

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Japanese people seemed to not give a fukk about things like this. They were okay with Goku and Motoko being played by white actors/actress. I doubt they’ll care about this. Especially since he was a real person.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have a different take on it. They know they have done our people wrong for hundreds of years, and in their consciousness they need to justify their actions somehow. So how they do it is by making it seem we deserve what happened to us. One of the ways they seek to accomplish this is by putting out there that we have never been anything but slaves.

So, when anything goes against that narrative of us being lower than them, and worthy of being mistreated, their mind goes into conniptions and they desperately work to hide, remove, or downplay the truth. Add in the fact that many of them only have the thin veneer of Whiteness to make them feel good about themselves, I can see them going through all sorts of actions that make no damn sense in order to maintain their feeling of pseudo superiority.

I think one thing that can be done to counter it is to remind idiots like the Brazilian on that video, that he has not personally accomplished anything. That his only claim to glory is to believe the accomplishments of others in his race are a representation of his own worth. Remind him that even his own people feel he is trash.

Yeah..it's a combination of both really.
They always seek to replace us with one of their own as if they own us.
They always seek to insert themselves into everything..world history is taught funny because of them.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Cac's can't help themselves.

:mjlol: really pathetic

that's like me going to Greece talking about Mexicans all the time (random I know)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He talks about it at about 1:59:00 in

Thanks it would have things easier if the breh put timestamps of the different topics in his video.

I remember last yr in a store in Japan some fat nerdy cac tried to tell me Hi I just went :unimpressed: and kept on going.
I barely interact with cacs here, and they think ima interact with fat nerds there :mjlol:

I'd be the same. The fukk am I going out to Japan to hang out with cacs for. They don't even like us being there cos they think it's "their" turf and see us as competition. Plus you know they'd only wanna hang around to cockblock and monitor how we move. I wouldn't trust any of them out there. I would only chill with the natives and other brothers out there moving good.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So he's from Brazil huh..Brazil is quite possibly the most openly racist country on Earth. Remember Bolsonaro :pachaha:
Brazil is a violent, racist shythole..

Black folks in Brazil are still living under a form of apartheid.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

jesse-lee-peterson-amazin.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
So he's from Brazil huh..Brazil is quite possibly the most openly racist country on Earth. Remember Bolsonaro :pachaha:
Brazil is a violent, racist shythole..

Black folks in Brazil are still living under a form of apartheid.
fukk Brazil! a beautiful place with shytty ass backward people..overrated culture too.
But facts: biggest Japanese diaspora is in Japan hense why brazillians love going to Japan etc.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk Brazil! a beautiful place with shytty ass backward people..overrated culture too.
But facts: biggest Japanese diaspora is in Japan hense why brazillians love going to Japan etc.

If you're Black dont visit Brazil, unless your boss is paying..not worth it. Same as parts of Europe and Asia.

Brazil is old school racist, where Black people are given disposable plastic cups in Hotels and Whites drinks poured in glass..
And its not like their women are that hot, theyre just fine but color struckedness is a disease..theyre just pale with Ok bodies.

One way to destroy the cacs mind is by unravelling it by highlighting Black achievement throughout the ages..they know they got everything from us, possibly even speech too so it drives them mad and up the wall.
Telling White boys in the 2000s that Eminem was trash hurt their souls so bad.. :mjlol: