Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See original post, this whole papi mi no black idea.

9 times out of 10 when someone says black in America they are referring to a black American.

The disconnect is black Americans thinking when they say I'm not black that they are ignoring their African ancestry. They aren't and acknowledge their African roots and they say this over and over but papi mi no black is still a issue?

What am I missing here? If a afro Latino acknowledges their African ancestry what is this black label that Americans are having a issue with ? Like seriously school me , cuz I know when I say I'm black , I'm saying that as a American identity. Not African, not nigerian, not jamaican. I'm black American.

"On code" is nothing more than a repeated slogan on this forum. The chick in the video is a loser, but. I will bet coli cash that same dudes saying that all PRs feel that way, were fawning over Ricans before the post and will do so in the future.
Hell,the dude they parrot the line from was on camera praising "exotical" women from Latin countries and saying they were better than women from his own culture.
Code means consistency.
Now you know these dummies pea brains only work one way and that is when shyt benefits them.

but you all and @BaggerofTea should be used to the lack of critical thinking on here. You start to notice you're repeating yourself. They dont like processing logic, they prefer the echo chamber because they get high off of the emotional release be it subtle or not. I could even understand if the disagreements came with some solid logic, but 9 times out of 10 they dont. I promised myself a long break from here like before so I don't feel like I'm dumbing myself down.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Real Afro Latinos for you brehs

0030383412.fullsize.jpg

Love me some Yaya DaCosta. :noah:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I kinda see where she’s coming from but she does a piss poor job of explaining and it’s way more nuanced than that

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is her.. and she's 47.

I'd give her looking funny in the light ass the dikk though, won't even front

Can't stand her voice and her talking a million words a minute ass either though.. or that aggressive ass new york energy :scust:

Edit: never mind, this bytch is too far gone.. fukk her :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I kinda see where she’s coming from but she does a piss poor job of explaining and it’s way more nuanced than that
Nah she's on bullshyt.

She's never had to admit she's wrong cause she looks good.

She said black people should stop saying the word nikka but she says it 11x in this video and look how she says it.

She says nikka with such vitriol as if she's spitting on someone.

She also talks about black people as if they are separate from her.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
This bytch is a perfect example of them Puerto Rican, Cuban ect... muthafukkas in New York. Them Fat Joe type muthafukkas that use the word nikka and like to be down with black people and black culture when it's convenient but then will turn around quick and hit you with that "Me no black".

Man shut the fukk up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Shes a nuyorican. They are different than the ones from actual puerto rico.

Why do yall constantly post videos and topics of pr/dominican people who do not agree with the American concept of black. Yall are just gonna drive yall selves crazy.

Yes, NY pr/Dr folks says the word nikka, always had and will most likely to continue to do so.

The shyt is starting to come off as a insecurity the way folks complaining about it. Why do folks want them to claim American Black so bad?

nikkas really tryna die on the hill who can use the word nikka? If anything nobody should be using the word.
Looks like you ain't watch the video.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
but you all and @BaggerofTea should be used to the lack of critical thinking on here. You start to notice you're repeating yourself. They dont like processing logic, they prefer the echo chamber because they get high off of the emotional release be it subtle or not. I could even understand if the disagreements came with some solid logic, but 9 times out of 10 they dont. I promised myself a long break from here like before so I don't feel like I'm dumbing myself down.
Even if you take a long break you won't miss much. Same few threads popping up ver and over and over and over and over and over again. That's why I definitely take time off from here every now and then becasue truth is most of these dudes I wouldn't rock with IRL. I come here because at times there are things talked about on here my IRL friends don't give a fukk about but with that comes a lot of topics I definitely don't gaf about and just start to make fun of dudes for that offline I'd just leave the convo and not rock with these cats if these topics were the norm in a certain circle.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She's actually right... If people changed their mindset then their situation would most likely change. People hear one soundbite and judge without listening to what the person is actually saying.
she has a point but the issue in the video is with her calling a black man nikka while saying that black people should get rid of the word.. then going on to say the word nikka 11 times with such insane amounts of vitriol.

You just know she talks hella shyt about black americans trust me. Shorty is batshyt crazy.

Plus she can never admit she's wrong, always has an excuse for her actions.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I seen this video

shes right and wrong in a way

shes right in regards to who she is. She is not black as black has meant black american so thats good on her part. if she wants to call herself "afro latina" hey thats fine by me has that has nothing to do with ADOS and we have no say on that:hubie:

but shes fukking up thinking she can tell us what we should, could do.

Plus she doesnt know history if she thinks her come lately ass can lecture ADOS people on "being thicker" nikkas been doin that for years. whereas your kind just learned that yall are not "spanish"

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why do yall constantly post videos and topics of pr/dominican people who do not agree with the American concept of black. Yall are just gonna drive yall selves crazy.

Yes, NY pr/Dr folks says the word nikka, always had and will most likely to continue to do so.

The shyt is starting to come off as a insecurity the way folks complaining about it. Why do folks want them to claim American Black so bad?

nikkas really tryna die on the hill who can use the word nikka? If anything nobody should be using the word.

today, no one is mad if Ricans and Dominicans dont claim black. if anything nikkas are now trying to reclaim it as something to mean solely Black ADOS americans.

hell you got nikkas like me who believe no one is ADOS should be using "black". and that if your African you should label yourself as "other" or get your own racial/ethical category:yeshrug:

in a ideal world, nikka should not be used. But in reality, a reality where ADOS people took what they got and flipped it. It is used and in which case only ADOS people or those with some ados ancestry should use it

however, its become so popular that everyone uses it. Personally, i dont care as long as a nonados/nonblack person aint saying it to me:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It’s 2021 & dudes still complaining about this?

This is what happens when you keep tryna push us for the most part mixed/multiracial PR/DRs into the American concept of “black” ; this is what you get. You’ll get people like her who think they can tell YOU about your OWN community bc you two are both BLACK. She shouldnt even be speaking on the AA community but bc she’s BLACK she’s gonna run her mouth and feel entitled.And all the dudes who whined & moaned about PR/DR’s not claiming black got what they wanted; “Afro” latinos speaking out of term aslong as they run up under the Afro Latino banner. Now a racist latino will use that & run with it & if you say something they’ll just claim their afro.

I dont agree with her but a lot of thirsty NY/NJ dudes that have been complaining about this for years finally got what they wanted. Undercover racists hiding behind that label.

I stand behind the AADOS movement bc it’s about time American black people stood solidly behind their own ethnicity & only it.Quit trying to make everyone “black”. I promise you some of my people will never claim that even the blackest ones but that’s our problem to solve not yours. Now we got some grifters who are gonna use the afro latino label to their advantage taking away from the real afro latinos.

And she’s multi-racial/triguena.
your saying what several people including me been saying. and this doesnt apply to just Afro latinos and Ricans/dominicans like you.

you got nikkas like this
black 17 year old boy getting started early on the Elder/Owens/Cain path

17 year old first generation brat. being willfully used as a "black" mouthpiece. Yes we got our own c00ns, sellouts. But that doesnt excuse foreign/nonADOS ones

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Real Afro Latinos for you brehs

gina-torres-700x380.jpg

0030383412.fullsize.jpg

5a762e901d000027006adb1c.jpeg
so how are you able to tell that the girl is not Afro latina?

i agree she is not black, but thats because she is not black american.

But Afro latina is not up to ados people thats theres. So how are you able to tell she isnt like these women here you posted?