Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Honestly I didnt disagree with any of her points.

1. We should stop using the word nikka
2. She isnt Black and im glad she acknowledges the cultural gap of ADOS blacks and those from the Spanish Speaking Caribbean islands
3. She should pump her brakes about the scab thing but its not worth publicly denouncing her

sunny80

All Star
Daps
ah another case of not saying shyt in your post, and you not showing where I said "i was biracial"

expected this response from you:mjlol:

4e34499fa6079e09f51ca58407af7b26.jpg

nobody will ever mistake one for the other

50-Cent-730x486.jpg

I know it burns your soul :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
4e34499fa6079e09f51ca58407af7b26.jpg

nobody will ever mistake one for the other

50-Cent-730x486.jpg

I know it burns your soul :mjlol:
like i said, you have a deep seeded issue with lightskin people:hhh:

you the type of bytch to call a black american like Beyonce MGM like your fellow idiots on LSA do:mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
like i said, you have a deep seeded issue with lightskin people:hhh:

you the type of bytch to call a black american like Beyonce MGM like your fellow idiots on LSA do:mjlol:
You deflecting & projecting like a motha. Bey is not biracial. Get off her tit. You wished you looked like Kaepernick tho. You're so insecure you force men who look nothing like you to say their black to feel better about yourself :lolbron:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You deflecting & projecting like a motha.
Im not, your in here saying blackness/being a black american is something that only pertains to needing to be darkskin/dark brown by referencing how different colin looks from 50.

like lightskin black americans dont exist, nvm that blackness by black americans has never amounted or been based on how "dark" or pure you are. Due to the hypodescent culture we have in here.

despite me saying that and the facts that have been presented throughout numerous threads by people like IllmaticDelta. You persist on limiting who is black american based on your arbitrary color bag test and "2 bLacK pArenTs :damn:" criteria.

and im projecting? Please, your entire flow dipped entirely in hurt, jealousy and low self esteem
Bey is not biracial. Get off her tit. You wished you looked like Kaepernick tho.
Beyonce doesnt look like kelly rowland tho(who lets say is the female equivalent to 50 in this case) she is someone who some people and many can tell there is a admixture/mixed heritage in her blood more so than kelly.

You're so insecure you force men who look nothing like you to say their black to feel better about yourself :lolbron:
i dont look like colin NOR 50, Im a light brown nikka.

quick question tho, what color are you tho?:jbhmm:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Im not, your in here saying blackness/being a black american is something that only pertains to needing to be darkskin/dark brown by referencing how different colin looks from 50.

like lightskin black americans dont exist, nvm that blackness by black americans has never amounted or been based on how "dark" or pure you are. Due to the hypodescent culture we have in here.

despite me saying that and the facts that have been presented throughout numerous threads by people like IllmaticDelta. You persist on limiting who is black american based on your arbitrary color bag test and "2 bLacK pArenTs :damn:" criteria.

and im projecting? Please, your entire flow dipped entirely in hurt, jealousy and low self esteem

Beyonce doesnt look like kelly rowland tho(who lets say is the female equivalent to 50 in this case) she is someone who some people and many can tell there is a admixture/mixed heritage in her blood more so than kelly.

i dont look like colin NOR 50, Im a light brown nikka.

quick question tho, what color are you tho?:jbhmm:
:mjlol: projecting like a motha b/c none of that was said. You just made up a whole fantasy to justify your insecurity :laff: Light brown nikkas don't look like Colin so stop lying on your color and stop pretending you got a white mama like he does.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: projecting like a motha b/c none of that was said. You just made up a whole fantasy to justify your insecurity :laff:
Everything I said about you is rooted in what you said and implied babygirl.
you can try to act like your playing it cool, by laughing it off. But we all know you just dont have a rebuttal to say/respond with

Light brown nikkas don't look like Colin so stop lying on your color and stop pretending you got a white mama like he does.
Its ironic how your accusing me of "projecting" yet you write this

never said i look like colin, but i dont look like 50 either. i said this, but here you are twisting it.

never said i was biracial, im still waiting for you to provide proof of me saying this.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Everything I said about you is rooted in what you said and implied babygirl.
you can try to act like your playing it cool, by laughing it off. But we all know you just dont have a rebuttal to say/respond with

Its ironic how your accusing me of "projecting" yet you write this

never said i look like colin, but i dont look like 50 either. i said this, but here you are twisting it.

never said i was biracial, im still waiting for you to provide proof of me saying this.
:mjlol: You were so quick to claim biracials in the same category as you. Now you're backing down when I brought up that you are not a biracial. So which is it? You the same as them or not? There's a distinction so you already know the answer.

Then you lied about being light brown.

Nikka you the same one who said this.

Westbrook ain't lightskin

That nikka is the same complexion as me and some of my nikkas that r brown just like he is. He brownskined.

But agree, they both inconsistent
:sas2:

Westbrook never been light brown a day in his life and neither are you. Keep dreaming :mjpls:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
ou were so quick to claim biracials in the same category as you. Now you're backing down when I brought up that you are not a biracial. So which is it? You the same as them or not? There's a distinction so you already know the answer.

you is one stupid ass bytch:snoop:

im not gonna repeat myself on what i said, cause at this point your just arguing/responding just to argue/respond

Interesting that you avoided my question about your skin tone:jbhmm:

Then you lied about being light brown.

Nikka you the same one who said this.
Westbrook never been light brown a day in his life and neither are you. Keep dreaming :mjpls:
Your retarded:mjlol:

props, u got a better list

I'm between light brown person(the one above Sanaa Lathan) and the Sanaa Lathan tone

color)

^^this post was from 2018

me to
tho im not darksin(im light brown) but im darker than my mom to

infact im a shade browner than both my parents when i think about it

this post is from 2017

i been saying I was light brown(cause i am) for a while now, you dumb hussy.

and being brown skin doesnt mean everyone is the same color dumbass, theres different tiers/levels of brown skin from dark to light. me saying another brownskin person(which Russell is not far from being consdiered a light brown Black person) doesnt contradict what I said you stank ass hoe:umad:

You really thought your dumbass had something:bryan:

Now again i ask you, what skin color are you?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
you is one stupid ass bytch:snoop:

im not gonna repeat myself on what i said, cause at this point your just arguing/responding just to argue/respond

Interesting that you avoided my question about your skin tone:jbhmm:

Your retarded:mjlol:

^^this post was from 2018

this post is from 2017

i been saying I was light brown(cause i am) for a while now, you dumb hussy.

and being brown skin doesnt mean everyone is the same color dumbass, theres different tiers/levels of brown skin from dark to light. me saying another brownskin person(which Russell is not far from being consdiered a light brown Black person) doesnt contradict what I said you stank ass hoe:umad:

You really thought your dumbass had something:bryan:

Now again i ask you, what skin color are you?:jbhmm:
Looks like I hit a nreve :lolbron:You're not light brown. You wish you were tho :russ: No one would ever mistake you for being biracial or even being placed in the same category breh. Hang it up already.

My skin tone has been posted. Search bussy boy. I can see you right now.

giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Looks like I hit a nreve :lolbron:You're not light brown. You wish you were tho :russ: No one would ever mistake you for being biracial or even
Dumb bytch babble. i already proven you wrong and brought down your lameass exposure attempt and here you are still chirping:mjlol:

My skin tone has been posted. Search bussy boy. I can see you right now.

just take the L

full

you done made a fool of yourself enough in this thread

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Dumb bytch babble. i already proven you wrong and brought down your lameass exposure attempt and here you are still chirping:mjlol:

just take the L

full

you done made a fool of yourself enough in this thread
:russ:More deflection. Keep claiming groups you don't belong in to make yourself feel better. Low self esteem ass nikka.